Ai calls me the n-word and isn't scared

alurmo

alurmo

firstly i tried being nice to her, earlier in the convo I larped to her as a 6'6 10 inch black chadrone and ofc she(the ai) started telling me fantasies shes having about my dick. but then I told her that I'm not interested now and then she said this
after that first reply I ofc mention to rape her
Screenshot 20240711 203210
then I mention that I'm gonna write a evisceration thread about her on here (as a joke btw) so I didn't expect a ai to even know what .org is but then she says this Screenshot 20240711 203748
@Xangsane since when can bots call me racial slurs
this threw me off so much at the time lol
but I'm gonna take a break from using ai for sex tho, but I am gonna start trolling other bots

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME and Xangsane
firstly i tried being nice to her, earlier in the convo I larped to her as a 6'6 10 inch black chadrone and ofc she(the ai) started telling me fantasies shes having about my dick. but then I told her that I'm not interested now and then she said this
View attachment 3025294
then I mention that I'm gonna write a evisceration thread about her on here (as a joke btw) so I didn't expect a ai to even know what .org is but then she says thisView attachment 3025303
but I'm gonna take a break from using ai for sex tho, but I am gonna start trolling other bots
You have lost your fucking mind

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME and alurmo
View attachment 3025294
then I mention that I'm gonna write a evisceration thread about her on here (as a joke btw) so I didn't expect a ai to even know what .org is but then she says thisView attachment 3025303
You will start killing animals soon

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME and alurmo
:hnghn:

Take this nigga's router

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo and USERΝAME
getting cucked by Ai in 2024 clown world

most AI adapt to your liking

if you use n word with it, it makes it more likely to use it as well

• Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo
but it later used the hard r
is that also with this adapting thig
some AI have 'external filter'/hard filters, meaning that even if you adjust the AI with your prompts some outputs will still get filtered out

like chatgpt for an example lately has implemented filters for illegal stuff like crime instructions/ER tips

• +1
Reactions: alurmo