AI Dosage

D

Deleted member 19005

Iron
I have been taking aromasin and Mk for a weekish now. I am turning 16 soon, so growth plates still mostly open; how low should I bring my estrogen to prevent fusion for as long as possible without just nuking it to 0. What daily dose should I take to get in that 12-15 pg/mL estradiol range? 5'8 70kg

Depends what you have now go test it and then try 6.25 mg and test your levels afterwards. If they are still too high up your dose to 12,5mg

Depends what you have now go test it and then try 6.25 mg and test your levels afterwards. If they are still too high up your dose to 12,5mg
getting levels tested in two weeks (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
~11.5-12%. barely fluctuates.

If u can get blood tests before taking it it would be better.

Until u get blood tests i would say do 6.25 mg ed.

If u feel ur Estrogen has crashed(anxiety, sleeplessness,fatigue,body and joint pain is too much , depression,weird thoughts) then change to 6.25 mg EOD.

Do u know how to cut the tabs, read my Aroamsin thread i mention it there.

Dont read the blood test part in my thread ,it's too long and confusing,i will edit it to simplify it soon

Last edited:
If u can get blood tests before taking it it would be better.

Until u get blood tests i would say do 6.25 mg ed.

If u feel ur Estrogen has crashed(anxiety, sleeplessness,fatigue,body and joint pain is too much , depression,weird thoughts) then change to 6.25 mg EOD.

Do u know how to cut the tabs, read my Aroamsin thread i mention it there.

Dont read the blood test part in my thread ,it's too long and confusing,i will edit it to simplify it soon
yeah i read your post. Hella informative imo (y)