AI Genereated Most Handsome men from each country face's

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger

there's a correlation with having a neck width the same as the bigonial width and lean-peak natty physiques

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, 5'7 zoomer, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
All these faces have one thing in common, and that is elite bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander, High Cortisol Chad, 7ft and 14 others
long thick eyebrows and strong facial structure and you literally can not lose

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7

there's a correlation with having a neck width the same as the bigonial width and lean-peak natty physiques

AI is trash tbh that Bangla face is mid and mogged by HTNs like Jan Uddin

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 25995

pretty much all have broad chins and ramuses / gonians a bit below the middle of lips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Marsik and Bonesbonesbonesbone
All white guys look like Gandy ngl

This just proves no one can mog Gandy

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
I wouldn’t trust this AI too much. If you ask certain AI for hot girls it only puts out Korean girls because that’s what it was trained on. Similarly this AI was clearly trained on white guys so everyone looks white or half white more or less. For example the Mexican guy doesn’t even look remotely Mexican. There isn’t a single dude in Mexico who looks like that without being 90% white.

If you do stable diffusion off a popular model, all the guys will look like a weird mix of japanese and korean.

The Am I attractive test website updated recently with a much better model and it’s racially diverse so it’s a better litmus test.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t trust this AI too much. If you ask certain AI for hot girls it only puts out Korean girls because that’s what it was trained on. Similarly this AI was clearly trained on white guys so everyone looks white or half white more or less.

If you do stable diffusion off a popular model, all the guys will look like a weird mix of japanese and korean
interesting and i think this AI has a bias towards certain countries being roided muscular why some are peak natty lean ?

do u know why ?

interesting and i think this AI has a bias towards certain countries being roided muscular why some are peak natty lean ?

do u know why ?
Because the person training it used those images. Why do stable diffusion checkpoint models you can download online only output kpop looking asian girls.

This is a stupid video, a more accurate one would be an AI model trained on a random sample of real peoples faces.

Because the person training it used those images. Why do stable diffusion checkpoint models you can download online only output kpop looking asian girls.
i see so those ai pics that show them being muscular isnt rlly ideal ?

i see so those ai pics that show them being muscular isnt rlly ideal ?
Not saying it is or it isn’t, I’m just saying it’s just whatever the dude (some turbonerd cs major) thought was handsome is what the model thinks is handsome.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Also obviously muscular physique is preferred. It should be water. Only retards argue otherwise.

Not saying it is or it isn’t, I’m just saying it’s just whatever the dude (some turbonerd cs major) thought was handsome is what the model thinks is handsome.
Interesting... what do u think would be a good example of what women find universally hot or attractive in a guy's physique ?

also halo effect in one single video AFTER taking off his jumper:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Interesting... what do u think would be a good example of what women find universally hot or attractive in a guy's physique ?

also halo effect in one single video AFTER taking off his jumper:

Obviously muscular. There are too many lazy copers here that don’t even want to lift weights.

• +1
Looks like my north vietnamese grandfather when young

• +1
Obviously muscular. There are too many lazy copers here that don’t even want to lift weights.
is there a limit tho ?

caged at vatican city

I thought it was gonna be brutally race/pheno-pilled towards ethnics to my surprise it wasn’t it was almost too accurate depicting phenos

Last edited:
I thought it was gonna be brutally race/pheno-pilled towards ethnics to my surprise it wasn’t it was almost too accurate depicting phenos
They are all so muscular like roided level

U mean their faces? Yeah but aligns w PSL gaze
like their physique it's so muscular and lean... only roids can achieve that or top 0.01% genetic's

like their physique it's so muscular and lean... only roids can achieve that or top 0.01% genetic's
Legit… Why do we have to be so inferior stock.

Genetic Engineering looks more attractive by the day

• +1
Legit… Why do we have to be so inferior stock.

Genetic Engineering looks more attractive by the day
Gymmaxxing at this point is mandantory now and must be taken seriously to increase attractiveness....

maybe some exogenous hormones but that's if your so low T you look like a boy or tranny facially speaking.

• +1
Reactions: Kylo
Gymmaxxing at this point is mandantory now and must be taken seriously to increase attractiveness....

maybe some exogenous hormones but that's if your so low T you look like a boy or tranny facially speaking.
Gymmaxxing and Female gazemaxxing. Don’t gymmax to the point where ur just malegazemaxxed…

Gymmaxxing and Female gazemaxxing. Don’t gymmax to the point where ur just malegazemaxxed…
can u like show me some examples of what the ideal gymmaxxed body would look like ?

No? They all look very white and seem to fit the European beauty standard.
Here is “handsome Chinese man” with another model. My point is this video reveals nothing besides the dataset.
9AB16B46 AAF8 4BE7 8961 1BD9DDBA1E17

”photogenic handsome Mexican man”
This one is stable diffusion 2.1, which was trained on the entire internet
A920FD1B 05B8 4B98 AA0E 110872E299DD

USA is somewhat Joaquin Phoenix but at a much leaner body fat % than he ever was during his career, plus a better nose.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
No? They all look very white and seem to fit the European beauty standard.
Here is “handsome Chinese man” with another model. My point is this video reveals nothing besides the dataset.
View attachment 2241028
Bone structure is not a European beauty standard it’s very much universal with the exceptions of Rice parts of Asia. Most we could say is the Ai could’ve toned down on jawline definition when came to ricecels

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
There are only two races.

Chad/Stacy, and everyone else

Well well well

Bone structure is not a European beauty standard it’s very much universal with the exceptions of Rice parts of Asia. Most we could say is the Ai could’ve toned down on jawline definition when came to ricecels
Not bone structure in general, just that specific structure. They all look like Henry cavill with a slight twist.

• +1
Reactions: Kylo
there's a correlation with having a neck width the same as the bigonial width
I've thought about this and my personal conclusion is that neck width slightly smaller than bigonial width makes your jaw look proportionately more define and stronger especially from a distance/in photos where subtle details like shadows and colors aren't captured and your jaw "blends" into your neck and you look like a faggot with no jaw

why is there no francisco in brazil

Hilarious how prime Delon/ Gandy still mog these AI "perfect" humans to oblivion and back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25995
I wouldn’t trust this AI too much. If you ask certain AI for hot girls it only puts out Korean girls because that’s what it was trained on. Similarly this AI was clearly trained on white guys so everyone looks white or half white more or less. For example the Mexican guy doesn’t even look remotely Mexican. There isn’t a single dude in Mexico who looks like that without being 90% white.

If you do stable diffusion off a popular model, all the guys will look like a weird mix of japanese and korean.

The Am I attractive test website updated recently with a much better model and it’s racially diverse so it’s a better litmus test.
he just looks criollo faggot

I wouldn’t trust this AI too much. If you ask certain AI for hot girls it only puts out Korean girls because that’s what it was trained on. Similarly this AI was clearly trained on white guys so everyone looks white or half white more or less.
Cope.

crazy how they all have high cheekbones and straight hair

They all have long midfaces and big noses muh horseface. They are all prototypes of gandy

Could’ve been better. Hair too blonde
FB065ABB C3C1 4B96 9194 FEC97EF148B2

This is elite Norwegian genetics/pheno
4AC976C7 11D2 4D18 88C5 0A8E64224BA4

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back