• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 21661, horizontallytall and 2 others
Average ancient Greek
WcDJMRU5XUIdA94s8d6H  1  d7lgc

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Strong lashes, almond eyes, full lips, overall prettyboy look save for the AI's longer midface and more robust bones.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Strong lashes, almond eyes, full lips, overall prettyboy look save for the AI's longer midface and more robust bones.
Do we look the same ethnicity?

Do we look the same ethnicity?
Wouldn't be able to put my finger on specifics but AI looks more Italian and you looked a bit more MENA.

• +1
Wouldn't be able to put my finger on specifics but AI looks more Italian and you looked a bit more MENA.
Why does he look more white and I look more sandniggy?

Why does he look more white and I look more sandniggy?
Said I don't know if I could put my finger on it. Might be due to the robustness. Lots of Arabs tend to be really scraggly and boneless looking. You're far from boneless but the added bones make the AI come off as a bit less MENA and more med. Though being able to tell someone what's the difference between a boneless med and a boneless MENA is a bit tricky. Don't think I'd know enough.

• Love it
Said I don't know if I could put my finger on it. Might be due to the robustness. Lots of Arabs tend to be really scraggly and boneless looking. You're far from boneless but the added bones make the AI come off as a bit less MENA and more med. Though being able to tell someone what's the difference between a boneless med and a boneless MENA is a bit tricky. Don't think I'd know enough.
Do i have bones

Do i have bones
Said you were far from boneless. You're pretty robust. AI's just giga robust. Reminds me of the guy here who surgerymaxxed extra face mass and looked a lot less MENA afterwards.

• Love it
boneless subhuman nigger