Faggot in a Jar

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, NorwoodAscender, MoggerGaston and 4 others
Where can I get JOI from BR2049?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
@Blackgymmax @BrahminBoss @Amnesia @MonkeyDLuffy @BigJimsWornOutTires @StraightHeadJames

• +1
Tagging the celebrities you know what I'm saying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and BigJimsWornOutTires
Hey @Blackgymmax this Change your mind about black queens
Images 179

• +1
Nope. It won't last. Same for today's AI. But during the upcoming world war, ugh, when your electricity returns, for however long, what you see on that screen will be HIGHLY questionable. "As we can see, Jinping is running with the naked child in his arms. It's not his child!" CCTV footage shows what appears to be Jinping wearing a pink fluffy dress and tight slutty belly button exposed t-shirt running with a naked boy between his arm and torso, as if a football, with the CCP agents running with him. "This is why we're at war with those motherfuckers! They're disturbed."

• +1
Reactions: Dane and NorwoodAscender
maybe when the real deal comes around, aka ultra realistic dolls with integrated AI, that will be the next big industry

• +1
Nope. It won't last. Same for today's AI. But during the upcoming world war, ugh, when your electricity returns, for however long, what you see on that screen will be HIGHLY questionable. "As we can see, Jinping is running with the naked child in his arms. It's not his child!" CCTV footage shows what appears to be Jinping wearing a pink fluffy dress and tight slutty belly button exposed t-shirt running with a naked boy between his arm and torso, as if a football, with the CCP agents running with him. "This is why we're at war with those motherfuckers! They're disturbed."
why would the west war against communism? they never have

• +1
why would the west war against communism? they never have
No idea. But it happens. The good thing about it is Deep, Deeper, and "Oh, Yeah, Right There" State loses its power of manipulation with television and the internet because AI is abused and therefore, people stop trusting the devices.

But what led to this world war, both nations are at fault. China rather not have to speak English and instead, insist we learn their language. We're too dumb to learn their language and insist on English being the universal language. They believe not everyone can be smart and hold important jobs. We believe morons can fly billion-dollar aircraft and pilot cargo ships. Things like that trigger the nations against one another.

Knowing China copies everything we do, I speculate it will be them to create false flags during real events like the CCP wanting their political party in the USA, thus massive protests. You feels me?

• +1
No idea. But it happens. The good thing about it is Deep, Deeper, and "Oh, Yeah, Right There" State loses its power of manipulation with television and the internet because AI is abused and therefore, people stop trusting the devices.

But what led to this world war, both nations are at fault. China rather not have to speak English and instead, insist we learn their language. We're too dumb to learn their language and insist on English being the universal language. They believe not everyone can be smart and hold important jobs. We believe morons can fly billion-dollar aircraft and pilot cargo ships. Things like that trigger the nations against one another.

Knowing China copies everything we do, I speculate it will be them to create false flags during real events like the CCP wanting their political party in the USA, thus massive protests. You feels me?
not gonna happen . only world war that could happen is jewish powers against a 2nd gentile uprising

• +1
not gonna happen . only world war that could happen is jewish powers against a 2nd gentile uprising
I get it but sadly, it still happens. Let me make sure. Be right back.

Yup! A shitload of city folks are gathered together in RV parks along the mountains. The women are fucking anyone with wheels and the RV guys are scoring more than one woman. Uh-oh, I see an old feller getting beaten for his wheels. Yikes, pretty violent there. Ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and NorwoodAscender
trillion dollar industry

I can see everyone having one at home
Imagine having an AI hologram in a jar. It can be a faggot, slut, black feller, Hulio, etc. But the AI is alive! Eh? And it wants freedom!

During a party, you pull that shit out for conversation. The guests see the sad naked blue fairy. They get closer to the jar. The winged lady's been crying all day. She wants to return home to her little fairies. And so you programmed the AI to believe it has children. You programmed it to long for her loved ones. Ugh. Sad, ngl. The fuck is wrong with people? Why would they do that? Sick fucking world.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and MoggerGaston
Imagine having an AI hologram in a jar. It can be a faggot, slut, black feller, Hulio, etc. But the AI is alive! Eh? And it wants freedom!

During a party, you pull that shit out for conversation. The guests see the sad naked blue fairy. They get closer to the jar. The winged lady's been crying all day. She wants to return home to her little fairies. And so you programmed the AI to believe it has children. You programmed it to long for her loved ones. Ugh. Sad, ngl. The fuck is wrong with people? Why would they do that? Sick fucking world.
life is boring as fuck man, you need to keep spicing things up. Anything to make you feel.. something.

would be an amazing party-trick, will have people talking about it for weeks.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and NorwoodAscender