Ai Impact is no longer a mod

Debetro

Debetro

Best mod gone, jewish elite realized their mistake of giving power to a pure aryan man with uncontaminated blood.

We will rise again.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, Skywalker, try2beme and 10 others
the sopranos smoking GIF

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, deadmanwalking and Deleted member 23558
@Ai Impact what happened

@deadmanwalking remember that Jake guy on our gc it’s ai impact
Wait for real? He was like 19 years old and chad lite. Why was he a mod on a rot forum?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
We will never forget his 5 days reign

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, AlexBrown84, 5.5psl and 3 others
Best mod gone, jewish elite realized their mistake of giving power to a pure aryan man with uncontaminated blood.

We will rise again.
legendary avi i cant belive @Lone Wolf thinks it's bad. do @Deleted member 7173 next

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and Debetro
Guess they raised the mod height requirement to a solid 5'4" (he didn't make the cut by .5 inches)

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Skywalker, 5.5psl and 5 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 3105 and 5 others
I don't think a turbomanlet chronic larper who copes with JBW and spams 'studies' in order to prove which races are attractive should be mod.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Skywalker, 5.5psl and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and garoupilled_
The reason he got removed is because he didn't do any of his moderator responsibilities, and didn't even bother to get in touch with any of the administrators or other mods in the chat.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Skywalker, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
He just didn't reply or respond at all in the mod chat so eventually got kicked out jfl
The reason he got removed is because he didn't do any of his moderator responsibilities, and didn't even bother to get in touch with any of the administrators or other mods in the chat.
Imagine applying to be a mod well knowing that you won't care about any of the responsabilities, just to get ex-moderator status halo and be able to brag about it :lul:

fucking genius

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, Skywalker and Lmao
based a chad dgafs about anything
*Jew mods holding their annual meeting, needing help to deal with the .org civil war*

@Ai Impact:

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
>he does it for free
ISHYGDDT

How do I apply for mod
Get me a gf.

(When new mods are needed, they will create a thread in announcements. Gonna be a while for they do it again, though).

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Get me a gf.

(When new mods are needed, they will create a thread in announcements. Gonna be a while for they do it again, though).
For future reference what can I can and can not say or do as a mod

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
We need a Kinh mod

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
For future reference what can I can and can not say or do as a mod
You'll have to act more professional and not get into arguments. I'd argue with people despite being a submod and that wasn't really professional of me. Now I just ignore people or I just respond once or twice, but not getting into pages of discussions with people anymore like I used to. Being active, not getting warnings et cetera will definitely help your chances.

If I had to make a realistic guess on next mod it would probably be @5.5psl @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, 5.5psl and Kamui
You'll have to act more professional and not get into arguments. I'd argue with people despite being a submod and that wasn't really professional of me. Now I just ignore people or I just respond once or twice, but not getting into pages of discussions with people anymore like I used to. Being active, not getting warnings et cetera will definitely help your chances.
If that’s true then how the fuck did that nigga get mod?????? 💀

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Gengar
If that’s true then how the fuck did that nigga get mod?????? 💀
They do look past it if it's been awhile since your last one.

If I had to make a realistic guess on next mod it would probably be @5.5psl @TRUE_CEL
Nah I myself don't wanna be a mod of this shithole thankfully I have got a life and 10000000x better work to do than to accept registrations from 5'4 Hindus and delete cp

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Debetro
i wonder ((who )) was behind it ? :unsure: :feelswhere: @Ai Impact @Abhorrence
Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Abhorrence and Debetro