AI revolution will start very soon

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
similar to the Industrial Revolution back in the day AI litterally in 3 years will make things like video editing, customer service etc all unnecessary

Job that a human will take days to do and more expensive AI can do just as well in less than an hour

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gonthar, truthhurts and standardcel
Good luck to anyone in college Jfl imagine getting in debt just to be replaced by ai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and truthhurts
blud your field would be affected too 💀

I don't even care I will do any job lol I have no passion for any job so even if my job will be replaced I just will learn a new one that isn't

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Deleted member 21182
its fucking over, all I know how to do is write articles and blogs, I'm the first to go

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
There will be robots soon

• +1
There will be robots soon
That’s gonna take at least a good 20 years tho since even with the tech humans will not accept it

Especially jobs like police officers will probably still last long

But things involving computers n shit like editing, design will all be gone

• +1
similar to the Industrial Revolution back in the day AI litterally in 3 years will make things like video editing, customer service etc all unnecessary

Job that a human will take days to do and more expensive AI can do just as well in less than an hour
There is even Ai that is able to read your mind, in 2025 there will be Ai robots that will be used in wars, we already have laser weapons, iron domes and scientists are trying to limit the aging process or trying to be immortal, since there is an immortal jellyfish (don’t know the name). They also try to bring transhumanism into reality.

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Deleted member 21182
that’s why the ppl are forcing UBI:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
good. this will accelerate the normie squeez. i hope libtard city centers are gripped by crime and record numbers of people kill themselves :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I'm AI according to @ryuken

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken