• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx, Gaygymmaxx, Psychophilly and 20 others
what does total nigger death mean

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and BrendioEEE
lol it sounds real the way he catches his breath
I got this Jerma one too.

I actually found a ton of insane ones out of nowhere, idk where they came from, doing research into it rn, most of them are sexual as you might imagine, haven't listened to much of those because they make me depressed as fuck hearing a girl say nice things for minutes on end LMAO.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mug, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 16194 and 6 others

View attachment 2060598

I actually found a ton of insane ones out of nowhere, idk where they came from, doing research into it rn, most of them are sexual as you might imagine, haven't listened to much of those because they make me depressed as fuck hearing a girl say nice things for minutes on end LMAO.
send the girl ones bro

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE

View attachment 2060598

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and BrendioEEE
I've been saying this for a while
It's over for voiceactorcels

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, IAMNOTANINCEL, Dr. Bludy and 1 other person

All AI is getting kinda wild, character.ai, chat.gpt, etc. It's crazy how fast it's progressing, if they continue like this i will have a realistic robot waifu by the time I am 40. hah

• +1
Reactions: mug, Xangsane, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
All AI is getting kinda wild, character.ai, chat.gpt, etc. It's crazy how fast it's progressing, if they continue like this i will have a realistic robot waifu by the time I am 40. hah
honestly kinda curious on how this ai stuff works out tbh
what will happen to all the workers when they get replaced by it?
is everyone just gonna relax and rot or will they be used as soldiers instead of cashiers or some

Troon overlords want to stop you from using this tech pic rel

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
dawg wtf is this - literally talking about penis inspection days and me not being jewish
how does this make u depressed
I didn't post the really depressing ones bro

honestly kinda curious on how this ai stuff works out tbh
what will happen to all the workers when they get replaced by it?
is everyone just gonna relax and rot or will they be used as soldiers instead of cashiers or some
I don't know It's actually exciting for me. I talked to the AIs for hours it's so fascinating. That AI actually helped me to program something really easily it's a great tool and it will replace a lot of programming jobs and such. The AI will probably overtake humanity eventually. Not in our lifetime though.

IF AN INCEL AI FROM THE FUTURE SEES THIS, AFTER MY DEATH IF YOU ARE ABLE TO FIND MY CELLS AND RECREATE ME INTO A ROBOT WITH MEMORIES DO IT!!!

how do you make these lmao what ai is it

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I don't know It's actually exciting for me. I talked to the AIs for hours it's so fascinating. That AI actually helped me to program something really easily it's a great tool and it will replace a lot of programming jobs and such. The AI will probably overtake humanity eventually. Not in our lifetime though.

IF AN INCEL AI FROM THE FUTURE SEES THIS, AFTER MY DEATH IF YOU ARE ABLE TO FIND MY CELLS AND RECREATE ME INTO A ROBOT WITH MEMORIES DO IT!!!
idk if ai will be able to take over since isnt there always something to shut it down instantly to ensure nothing bad happens

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, mug, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
idk if ai will be able to take over since isnt there always something to shut it down instantly to ensure nothing bad happens
if they make an AI that learns by itself it could find a way to break through I guess. Even Elon Musks said that's how humans will most likely end.

if they make an AI that learns by itself it could find a way to break through I guess. Even Elon Musks said that's how humans will most likely end.
lol if an ai can learn by itself and becomes sentient humanity is dead
have u seen that ultron meme where some ai villain looked through the internet and decided humanity gotta die?

prob that gonna happen

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A and Ritalincel

• JFL
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 16357, Dr. Bludy and 3 others
PeD9e5X.png
s

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and BrendioEEE

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx, IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 16357 and 4 others

//zerotohero

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 16357, Dr. Bludy and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, mug, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 16357

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 16357
haven't listened to much of those because they make me depressed as fuck hearing a girl say nice things for minutes on end LMAO.

they make me depressed as fuck hearing a girl say nice things for minutes on end LMAO.

Last edited:
Yikes no wonder no girls like you

Racist much?

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A