AIGHT WHO TF IS THIS?

IMG 20240920 152255

:feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, boxface34, Rea and 2 others
Bro fbi has hacked this forum
Disclaimer: Everything I post, or have posted, on this site is for entertainment and satirical purposes only. I am not liable for any emotional or physical damage caused by my posts, nor is that my intention. I do not intend to influence any other users' posts, nor do I adhere to politically incorrect or illegal posts on this site. All posts made by other users on this site are down their sole discretion, and I have no affiliation, online or in reality, to these users.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Clqs, currycelll and 1 other person
Disclaimer: Everything I post, or have posted, on this site is for entertainment and satirical purposes only. I am not liable for any emotional or physical damage caused by my posts, nor is that my intention. I do not intend to influence any other users' posts, nor do I adhere to politically incorrect or illegal posts on this site. All posts made by other users on this site are down their sole discretion, and I have no affiliation, online or in reality, to these users.
Too late bro

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Too late bro

Disclaimer: Everything I post is 100 percent serious cry about it underpaid cia glow nigger intern dog animal go overthrow more thirdworld countries u regime installing epstein island blackmailing scum:soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: mathis and Willmogulater
Disclaimer: Everything I post is 100 percent serious cry about it underpaid cia glow nigger intern dog animal go overthrow more thirdworld countries u regime installing epstein island blackmailing scum:soy::soy::soy::soy:
wtf

4399058 WHICHOFYOUNIGGERDIDTHIS

Mine is soft it seems

Edit : well
Wewlad

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: starvecell and Mewton
Link me to the pages that you're seeing it on.

• +1
Reactions: Rea and PeakIncels
Fixed it.

• +1
Reactions: Rea, RICHCELDOM, PeakIncels and 2 others
Link me to the pages that you're seeing it on.
Shut the fuck up retard check your pm and give me my vip fucking scammer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels, NZb6Air, Bomber517 and 1 other person

1. I have been away for the past two weeks due to in real life obligations, so I haven't had the chance to check any PMs or messages.
2. The payment method that you used is automated but will not issue VIP unless the transaction is the exact amount the first time, which is why it probably didn't issue, despite you sending extra.
3. Why would I scam you out of VIP?

Either way, I gave you 3 months of VIP.

• +1
Reactions: Rea, PeakIncels, NZb6Air and 1 other person
So u got ur vip.

Respect @Master :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Rea
1. I have been away for the past two weeks due to in real life obligations, so I haven't had the chance to check any PMs or messages.
2. The payment method that you used is automated but will not issue VIP unless the transaction is the exact amount the first time, which is why it probably didn't issue, despite you sending extra.

Can you give me one too, i'm their friend just for good looks

• +1
Reactions: Rea and PeakIncels

Do you mind checking my PM too from Sunday

I was supposed to get VIP with my blue badge but never got one

• +1
Reactions: Rea

Thanks you