Air force 1 and Lifts - real world results

Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
Finally got my AF1 so the first thing I did was measure height.

Barefoot: 6’2”
Just AF1: 6’3.25”
Lifted AF1: 6’4”

0.75” of lifts was the maximum before my heel began to slip when I tried 1 inch. Looks okay, ankle position is believable.

It’s a small improvement on my old trainers but boots still mog and allow me to approach 6’5” with ease and comfort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 22627, Niklaus Mikaelson and 3 others
You already MOGged 97% of the world, now you MOG like 98%.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern, kuroro, Yerico7 and 12 others

0.75” of lifts was the maximum before my heel began to slip when I tried 1 inch. Looks okay, ankle position is believable.

It’s a small improvement on my old trainers but boots still mog and allow me to approach 6’5” with ease and comfort.
These are better
nike-air-max-scorpion-lemon-wash-store-list-1.jpg

source.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, ascension!, Niklaus Mikaelson and 7 others

This is such low hanging fruit though, besides 0.75” is probably a below average lift addition for the general population in 2022.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Itachi and LiteralCaucasian
Why air force 1s? They are like slightly above average in terms of thickness

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23695

Everyone wears them, I was curious how much scope there was for additional height in a very NT-passing shoe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24757
No, the difference especially at such a tall height is more than 1%. Every inch the amount of people falls tremendously.

• +1
Air Max 95 seem like they mog hard in terms of height, but they look like shit. I you wear them, people can probably tell you're an insecure who wants to feel even taller. You can't win with anything thicker than AF1 tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 24757
so only an extra inch since everyone wears ~1 inch shoes. cope for manlets

• JFL
Air Max 95 seem like they mog hard in terms of height, but they look like shit. I you wear them, people can probably tell you're an insecure who wants to feel even taller. You can't win with anything thicker than AF1 tbh.

90 is the best looking air max to me, but I’m not sure it gives that much of a height advantage. The 95, 97, and especially the 720 look increasingly ridiculous.

• +1
Everyone wears them, I was curious how much scope there was for additional height in a very NT-passing shoe.
So 0.75s fit easily in the af1s? I have nike air max 97 they add like 1.5 and look nt but I couldn't possibly fit an insole in it even if its 0.1 inches

• +1
And are these the mids or high tops or low tops

And are these the mids or high tops or low tops

Low tops. Bear in mind I’m a size 12 UK.
0.75 fit comfortably, it’s a total of a 0.5” wedge with a 0.25” thick (at the thinnest point under the heel) orthotic full length insole on top. Roughly. The original insole was left in place.

• +1
90 is the best looking air max to me, but I’m not sure it gives that much of a height advantage. The 95, 97, and especially the 720 look increasingly ridiculous.
sherlock-holmes-thinking-g56t1ly6wzilx3d5.gif

Pretty sure the Air Max 90 gives more height than the Air Force 1. It looks thicker with an incline.
According to height autist "Rob Paul", the Air Max 90 gives 1.2 inches and the Air Force 1 gives 1.18 inches.
In comparison, the Air Max 95 gives 1.46 inches. The Airmax 1, at 1.34 inches, looks like the Airmax 90 but gives more height.
original.gif

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
sherlock-holmes-thinking-g56t1ly6wzilx3d5.gif

Pretty sure the Air Max 90 gives more height than the Air Force 1. It looks thicker with an incline.
According to height autist "Rob Paul", the Air Max 90 gives 1.2 inches and the Air Force 1 gives 1.18 inches.
In comparison, the Air Max 95 gives 1.46 inches. The Airmax 1, at 1.34 inches, looks like the Airmax 90 but gives more height.
original.gif

Better to have a 1.18 inch shoe that can comfortably take 0.75 inches of lift than a 1.5 inch shoe that can’t take any lift at all, though.

Unfortunately “how many inches of lift can I fit in X shoe” is not information that’s available. Also varies proportionally with shoe size… increase/decrease your expectations by about 10% per two sizes.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Better to have a 1.18 inch shoe that can comfortably take 0.75 inches of lift than a 1.5 inch shoe that can’t take any lift at all, though.

Unfortunately “how many inches of lift can I fit in X shoe” is not information that’s available. Also varies proportionally with shoe size… increase/decrease your expectations by about 10% per two sizes.
AF1 high tops give 1.3 inches and can fit 1.5 inch lifts.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteSoldier and Deleted member 23695
I can fit 1.25 inch in AF1s havent been caught and walk comfortably in tbh. 1.5 is over tier. Will buy mcqueens soon 4.5 cm vs 3 cm of AF1s.

Air Max 1's are another good choice.

• +1
I can fit 1.25 inch in AF1s havent been caught and walk comfortably in tbh. 1.5 is over tier. Will buy mcqueens soon 4.5 cm vs 3 cm of AF1s.
"i wOrE LiFtS aNd nOboDy nOtIcEd"
You really don't think people notice and aren't silently judging your ass?
source.gif

It takes a certain rare type of person to comment on it after noticing. I for sure would notice if I saw someone wearing lifts. I wouldn't comment on it to avoid the secondhand cringe but I definitely would judge them and think of them as an absolute clown.
tenor.gif

@Niko

• Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
"i wOrE LiFtS aNd nOboDy nOtIcEd"
You really don't think people notice and aren't silently judging your ass?
source.gif

It takes a certain rare type of person to comment on it after noticing. I for sure would notice if I saw someone wearing lifts. I wouldn't comment on it to avoid the secondhand cringe but I definitely would judge them and think of them as an absolute clown.
tenor.gif

@Niko
legit wrote an essay just for me not to read. No one notices jfl. Im already 6'3 btw

Meanwhile fucking amnesia has 4 inch lifts and never gets noticed but keep coping fking manlet cage at this retarded greycel
Ok I will admit that the taller you are the less chance somebody notices. If you're 6 foot 3 then there's probably a low chance of someone noticing ngl.
But in the case of Amnesia, he's like 5 foot 8 wearing 4 inch lifts. That will get definitely get noticed, because his stance is probably super weird and his shoes probably look stupid IRL. He says nobody's "noticed", but really that just means nobody's called him out on it. I'm willing to bet that lots of people have noticed it but just not said anything.

Wearing Nike anything makes you insecure to normies - normies know Nike adds 1 inch to each shoe. I wear adidas and stuff paper in my shoes below the actual sole for temporary lifts - when the paper becomes rotten I replace

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, makeme183, Deleted member 23695 and 1 other person

What steroid gave you the most results?

Wearing Nike anything makes you insecure to normies - normies know Nike adds 1 inch to each shoe. I wear adidas and stuff paper in my shoes below the actual sole for temporary lifts - when the paper becomes rotten I replace
Nigga just get some proper lifts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21340 and Deleted member 23695
if only af1s weren't so fucking uncomfortable

This. Jordans or bust. Everyone knows AirForce fags just heightmaxx

No. 6'2'' is nothing special in 2022
this is unironically correct average height in turkey is 5’9 and girls dont even call you tall if you’re below 6’2

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE and MoggerGaston
This. Jordans or bust. Everyone knows AirForce fags just heightmaxx

Doubt. They’re not even thick soles. Fila Disruptors or the weird Airmax and you’ve a point but AF1 is just a bland shoe.

this is unironically correct average height in turkey is 5’9 and girls dont even call you tall if you’re below 6’2

Top 3% of everything is the minimum now to get laid with prime girls. Means chadlite face, 6’2”+ and minimum 90kg lean at that height.

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE and Deleted member 23554
The soles are the same size. The high tops just conceal more of your ankle.
Ok you seemed to claim earlier that the high tops had higher soles as well.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back