AIR FORCE SOLDIER LIGHTS HIMSELF ON FIRE IN THE NAME OF FREEING PALESTINE AND FUCKING DIES!

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

dttc

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TechnoBoss, efidescontinuado, rand anon and 3 others

NSFW AIR FORCE SOLDIER LIGHTS HIMSELF ON FIRE IN THE NAME OF FREEING PALESTINE AND FUCKING DIES!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and GabachoCopium

NSFW AIR FORCE SOLDIER LIGHTS HIMSELF ON FIRE IN THE NAME OF FREEING PALESTINE AND FUCKING DIES!

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and scrunchables
walmart kamui thread 😭💯🙏🙏

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Guys, did he live? I still don't know, hopefully they rolled out the ambulance in time

Rescue Emergency GIF

• JFL

• +1
i just saw this

I don't understand what compels a grown ass man, who lived and breathed for 25 years in a first world country, to just burn himself in front of some random ass establishment that doesn't give a FUCK about him or his "cause"

the people in that building were prolly like:

Andreas Kling on X: https://t.co/lLIQ0Tap37 / X

It's sad that someone could do this to themselves unless it was some bs written up by the Palenstinian propaganda ministry (given that they haven't been blown to smithereens yet)

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 30679, Gilbert_Durandal and 3 others
i just saw this

I don't understand what compels a grown ass man, who lived and breathed for 25 years in a first world country, to just burn himself in front of some random ass establishment that doesn't give a FUCK about him or his "cause"

the people in that building were prolly like:

View attachment 2770262

It's sad that someone could do this to themselves unless it was some bs written up by the Palenstinian propaganda ministry (given that they haven't been blown to smithereens yet)
what i think that happened was that he probably just wanted to rope like a lot of guys that served in the military and just used this palestine thing as the exuse

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Pikabro, rand anon and 2 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
@Kamui fuck your thread, we makin this B blow up

Hip Hop Dancing GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kamui and GabachoCopium
@Kamui fuck your thread, we makin this B blow up

Hip Hop Dancing GIF
black jew picture goes so fucking hard bro I can't help but notice it every time i scroll

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and GabachoCopium
  • JFL
The problem is your avi's jaw is above their mouth. You gotta get that shit re-arranged, call that shit Jenga 💀
Blud is NOT @Vermilioncore 💀 hang it up unc 😭!

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, GabachoCopium and scrunchables
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Kristin
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and GabachoCopium
bump
121E5C0A D9D0 461D BF2B 31C99EA5AC46

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: aleksander, Baban, Egyptianmogger and 1 other person
Oh nah, I gotta remove the "enable push notifications" bar just to see your thread @Kamui 💀 you're cooooooked

Screenshot 2024 02 26 at 80632PM

• JFL
Most cucked and retarded shit I've seen all day

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and GabachoCopium
what i think that happened was that he probably just wanted to rope like a lot of guys that served in the military and just used this palestine thing as the exuse
100%

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and scrunchables
Soy personification