Air quality isn't bad everywhere in India

brucewayne78

brucewayne78

ANOTHER THREAD IN SEPTEMBER 2025
IMG 20240901 191503

My shit camera quality isn't able to show it

But the PM10 value is 32.08

I recently saw a thread claiming that india has worst air quality i think it depends on where you live...

@Chadeep @Jason Voorhees @Gengar @rand anon @mayo mogger @Aypo129

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Chadeep, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Air quality is dogshit in Delhi because after thr harvest season farmers from punjab burn their fields which deteriorates the air quality. Delhi is also overcrowded and everyone owns cars. In case of Mumbai it's again overpopulation ane industrial waste. The air quality in rest of the metro cities and towns is fine.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, onion_salad, Roquefort and 4 others
Air quality is dogshit in Delhi because during thr harvest season farmers from punjab burn their fields which deteriorates the air quality. Delhi is also overcrowded and everyone owns cars. In case of Mumbai it's again overpopulation ane industrial waste. The air quality in rest of the metro cities and towns is fine.
But why do pinkoids don't understand this ...

@org3cel.RR

• Hmm...
Reactions: org3cel.RR
I only noticed how shit and stinky the air quality is in cities in the netherlands after spending 2 weeks in the mountains of poland where nobody lives.

People make everything stink and India has way too many people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, TechnoBoss, MA_ascender and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, TechnoBoss and org3cel.RR
I only noticed how shit and stinky the air quality is in cities in the netherlands after spending 2 weeks in the mountains of poland where nobody lives.

People make everything stink and India has way too many people.
I live in a beautiful place

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Air quality is dogshit in Delhi because after thr harvest season farmers from punjab burn their fields which deteriorates the air quality. Delhi is also overcrowded and everyone owns cars. In case of Mumbai it's again overpopulation ane industrial waste. The air quality in rest of the metro cities and towns is fine.
The air quality in India varies greatly depending on the location, but in many cities, especially large urban areas like New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and others, the air quality is often quite poor. Air pollution in India is caused by several factors, such as vehicle emissions, biomass burning, dust from construction, coal use for power generation, agricultural burning, and weather conditions that trap pollutants in the atmosphere.
During certain times of the year, like winter, air quality tends to worsen due to increased biomass burning and cold weather, which causes pollutants to stay close to the ground. In some cities, pollution levels can far exceed the limits considered safe by the World Health Organization (WHO).
However, in less urbanized areas with fewer pollution sources, such as rural or mountainous regions, the air quality tends to be better. If you need more up-to-date information about a specific city, I can look it up for you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Averagecel, Chadeep, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
The air quality in India varies greatly depending on the location, but in many cities, especially large urban areas like New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and others, the air quality is often quite poor. Air pollution in India is caused by several factors, such as vehicle emissions, biomass burning, dust from construction, coal use for power generation, agricultural burning, and weather conditions that trap pollutants in the atmosphere.
During certain times of the year, like winter, air quality tends to worsen due to increased biomass burning and cold weather, which causes pollutants to stay close to the ground. In some cities, pollution levels can far exceed the limits considered safe by the World Health Organization (WHO).
However, in less urbanized areas with fewer pollution sources, such as rural or mountainous regions, the air quality tends to be better. If you need more up-to-date information about a specific city, I can look it up for you.
I live in mountainous region

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and org3cel.RR
Where i live it is good ...
You can see
India still isnt a developed place
People there have a lower iq
Arent atracttive in europe or USA
And there are plenty of videos of tourists visiting india and saying its a horrible place.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel, TechnoBoss and brucewayne78
I live in mountainous region
Thats the best air quality you can have, but if you actually go to a normal city the air quality is dogshit, you cant deny india is probably one of the worse countrys to be born in.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel, TechnoBoss and brucewayne78
And there are plenty of videos of tourists visiting india and saying its a horrible place.
I am an indian i know but not all are that low Iq

Look at @Jason Voorhees for eg.

• +1
Thats the best air quality you can have, but if you actually go to a normal city the air quality is dogshit, you cant deny india is probably one of the worse countrys to be born in.
Yes

• +1
Congrats nigga. Not all of India sucks 🤡

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and brucewayne78
I am an indian i know but not all are that low Iq

Look at @Jason Voorhees for eg.
Ofc there will always be genius in every region, but is much less common.
Still europe and USA is and will always be the best place to be born in, best food, best people, more iq, more opurtunitys etc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Averagecel and brucewayne78
Ofc there will always be genius in every region, but is much less common.
Still europe and USA is and will always be the best place to be born in, best food, best people, more iq, more opurtunitys etc
Yes it is a fact
Some high IQ people also say this here but most of the normie fags get offended
And claim bharat is superpower

• +1
Put what I said in chatgpt too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, TechnoBoss, org3cel.RR and 1 other person
View attachment 3140175

I recently saw a thread claiming that india has worst air quality i think it depends on where you live...

it's not thaaaat bad

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston and brucewayne78
But why do pinkoids don't understand this ...
Because Europoor fags think they're the best and shit on everyone else. Americucks join their bandwagon even though Eurofags hate them. India is not at all bad as westerners say

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
Yes it is a fact
Some high IQ people also say this here but most of the normie fags get offended
And claim bharat is superpower
India will never be a country, for a country to go well you need germanic people.
Put asians in a island, you have japan
Put black people in a island, you have madagascar
Put white people in a island, you have australia
This is NOT a racebait just to claim that you need, pretty, tall, high iq, people to build a good strong and well developed country.
Thats why the USA is a great force in the world, it was built by european immigrants.

• +1
Indians are low IQ but second generation Indians aren't low IQ. Indians are actually among the highest IQ ethnicities besides East Asians and Ashkenazis when environment and diet are controlled it's not just selective immigration as many people think. There are studies on this too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, org3cel.RR and brucewayne78
India will never be a country, for a country to go well you need germanic people.
This is NOT a racebait just to claim that you need, pretty, tall, high iq, people to build a good strong and well developed country.
Thats why the USA is a great force in the world, it was built by european immigrants.
@Jason Voorhees

• +1
View attachment 3140175

Only in ohio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and brucewayne78
Indians are low IQ but second generation Indians aren't low IQ. Indians are actually among the highest IQ ethnicities besides East Asians and Ashkenazis when environment and diet are controlled it's not just selective immigration as many people think. There are studies on this too.
If that is true, india will become a great force after some years.

• +1
False. It was built by immigrants. USA was able to hand pick the best cultures and best people from every part of the world for nation building. They have a huge economy and vast industries with people from everywhere to fill in those roles. The diversity of the US is ironically one of USA's greatest strengths. A US senator actually addressed this last year on how crucial immigrants were for building the US.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, org3cel.RR and brucewayne78
IQ needs to translate into life-quality though.

I find that in the modern day, higher-IQ people tend to be more docile, submissive and are more willing to be subjected by globo-schlomo capitalism. They are also more brain-washed, less creative and have less capability of critical thought. This all reduces life-quality severely.

High-IQ leads to many mid-wits believing in disinformation like: 'The bigger the economy, the better the life quality.'
Thereby sacrificing everything in society just to get more economic growth, not realizing that this only benefits the wealthy elite in their society.

High-IQ people being extremely unintelligent smh. :ogre:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and brucewayne78
False. It was built by immigrants. USA was able to hand pick the best cultures and best people from every part of the world for nation building. They have a huge economy and avast industries with people from everywhere around the world to fill in those roles. The diversity of the US is ironically one of USA's greatest strengths. A US senator actually addressed this last year on how crucial immigrants were for building the US.
Thats exactly what i said?
IT WAS BUILT BY EUROPE IMMIGRANTS

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
If that is true, india will become a great force after some years.
No India still has many problems because there is a lot of income inequality, corruption and superstitions. It's still a third world country. It needs a few decades of strong leadship and harsh reforms otherwise we won't see India develop in our lifetimes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78 and org3cel.RR
No India still has many problems because there is a lot of income inequality, corruption and superstitions. It's still a third world country. It needs a few decades of strong leadship and harsh reforms otherwise we won't see India won't develop in our lifetimes.
True, and in asia countrys like china india etc, the corruption is extremely high, people have no rights, and children are working in labor.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Jason Voorhees
Thats exactly what i said?
IT WAS BUILT BY EUROPE IMMIGRANTS
It wss built by Immigrants of ALL countries. It wasn't just europeans and european immigrants were also responsible for many dark eras in the US history like the Prohibition era, the puritan executions etc. The tech boom wouldn't even happen in the US if it weren't for Asian americans.

• +1
Air quality in India sucks lmao. The autorickshaws literally put unfiltered exhaust out

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
It wss built by Immigrants of ALL countries. It wasn't just europeans and european immigrants were also responsible for many dark eras in the US history like the Prohibition era, the puritan executions etc. The tech boom wouldn't even happen in the US if it weren't for Asian americans.
American science= german scientists from the nazi german
American food= italian portuguese german spanish man examples= hamburgers, pizzas, pastas, etc
American culture= german, italian, french etc from many other european countrys
American labor and hardworking man who built the citys= african men
American army= african men
American economy= jews

Its impossible to disagree with this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel