vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal
they are all really attractive ffs
small number of subhumans are there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, glaruz and Gonthar
especially in sweden

I guess if they can afford to fly maybe they’re more likely to be motivated to take care of themselves? Idk that’s an interesting connection

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, Kroker and vratisevojvodo
I guess if they can afford to fly maybe they’re more likely to be motivated to take care of themselves? Idk that’s an interesting connection
easier way to surgeries :feelshah: i mean for them obviously

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
obviously, most of them have money to pay their expensive trips so ofc they are gonna look beautiful (money=look)

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
obviously, most of them have money to pay their expensive trips so ofc they are gonna look beautiful (money=look)
sure
never seen rich ugly men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Saint Casanova and Rea
sure
never seen rich ugly men
most of them are 60 or + and know that surgery won't help them, others are religious, so it's not a 100% generality

but all the retards in the airports are pretty because they're young and live for the cameras, so surgery or not, they've paid for their haircuts, their $200 skincare etc (obviously, genetics have to be present to a certain extent, but that's why airports are crawling with moggers)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and Saint Casanova
most of them are 60 or + and know that surgery won't help them, others are religious, so it's not a 100% generality

but all the retards in the airports are pretty because they're young and live for the cameras, so surgery or not, they've paid for their haircuts, their $200 skincare etc (obviously, genetics have to be present to a certain extent, but that's why airports are crawling with moggers)
Nigga people are just there to fly. Talking about cameras like it’s a runway.

If anything, most people at the airport are families and oldcels.

The amount of women in the airport wearing tight leggings to whore out and show their asses is coomfuel:feelshah::woke:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, EdgyFashionist and vratisevojvodo
Tru

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Nigga people are just there to fly. Talking about cameras like it’s a runway.

If anything, most people at the airport are families and oldcels.
depends on the season and it depends on the country too, if you live in a shithole don't spread your vision of things over mine because you're wrong

• +1
  • JFL
depends on the season and it depends on the country too, if you live in a shithole don't spread your vision of things over mine because you're wrong
I live in London so I’ve been to Heathrow ( one of the most international airports in the world) many times so my vision holds true.

The only time I’ve seen a large concentration of moggers was probably in the Copenhagen airport

I live in London so I’ve been to Heathrow ( one of the most international airports in the world) many times so my vision holds true.

The only time I’ve seen a large concentration of moggers was probably in the Copenhagen airport
how many times a month do you fly?

• +1
The amount of women in the airport wearing tight leggings to whore out and show their asses is coomfuel:feelshah::woke:
femcels be like oMg wHy eVeRyOnE aRe wAtChInG me

how many times a month do you fly?
Maybe around once or so but I also go there to pick up family as well.

• +1
Reactions: Rea
You mean low class ethnics

Maybe around once or so but I also go there to pick up family as well.
Idk then, when I go there during vacations I see lots of mogger as OP says

• +1
  • Hmm...
Idk then, when I go there during vacations I see lots of mogger as OP says

Depends on where they’re going tbh. If they’re going to famous party destinations then I can understand

• +1
Reactions: Rea
It’s the other way around. They look good so Stacy flies them out.

• JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
An ugly guy has no reason to travel.

Traveling is a jew scam that I notice is quite popular. But dumb average/ ugly men do not realize it and they see good looking successful men doing it and think they can be the same. JFL at their delusions.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad and whotthehell
She’s trying to get money from an incel to come fly to my house