AIs for Tmaxxing?

Gebirgscel

Gebirgscel

horsedickpilled
Screenshot 2019 11 06 16 11 12

maxxing T without shutting down natural production?

@jefferson
@ldar = cope

• +1
Reactions: AyWiz
There are studies showing that 2,5 and 25mg of exemestane have the same potency
Ai's other than exemestane are dangerous

There are studies showing that 2,5 and 25mg of exemestane have the same potency
Ai's other than exemestane are dangerous
why does Aromasin get shilled?

Attachments

• bajetta1997.pdf
    637.4 KB · Views: 9
  • valle2005.pdf
    251.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
do you know AIs cause cataract on the long term?
if you want to boost T naturally why don't you take ashwaganda, tongkat ali and fenugreek?
Lift heavy and consistently, eat and sleep well. I don't take any T boosting sups and my natty levels are nearly 1100ng/dl. Think it was 1040ng or 1070ng when I got it checked. I take DIM and Stinging Nettle Root sometimes but I doubt they impact my levels. The PQQ I take increases mitochondrial density in the Leydig Cells so maybe that's contributed a bit. Combined with ALCAR, methylb12, quercetin, trimethylglycine, nicotinamide riboside, trans-resveratrol, saunas 6-7 times a week, resistance training 4-5 times a week, good circadian rhythm, meditation, doing intermittent fasting and taking berberine sporadically, getting keto adapted, eating carbs infrequently, spending times avoiding carbs and sugar etc has probably helped.

Just sleeping better will definitely raise your T a bit. As long as you're not doing a slew of other things wrong.

And doing HIIT sporadically

You realize you can have 10,000 ng/dl test and still feel like you have low testosterone if your estrogen is too low.

Low estrogen feels almost exactly the same as low testosterone. Estrogen isn't the devil like it's made out to be. Don't be an idiot

• +1
Reactions: Kingse and Mayorga
You realize you can have 10,000 ng/dl test and still feel like you have low testosterone if your estrogen is too low.

Low estrogen feels almost exactly the same as low testosterone. Estrogen isn't the devil like it's made out to be. Don't be an idiot
Yeah because low hormone profile always makes you passive

a high E guy can throw tantrums and be more alvie than a low Everything

The Study showed a significant increase in FSH and LH production

so, does it really affect you that much if you take it alone without anything else?
like microdosing?

Yeah because low hormone profile always makes you passive

a high E guy can throw tantrums and be more alvie than a low Everything

The Study showed a significant increase in FSH and LH production

so, does it really affect you that much if you take it alone without anything else?
like microdosing?
Yeah because estrogen supresses lh and fsh even more strongly than testosterone does. I would definitely not do that. You don't want to raise test at the expense of lowering estrogen if you're a normal healthy guy not on fin.

Yeah because estrogen supresses lh and fsh even more strongly than testosterone does. I would definitely not do that. You don't want to raise test at the expense of lowering estrogen if you're a normal healthy guy not on fin.
I will hop on fin then xD

it is actually on its way
the reduction in estradiol is also quite nice

Yes bro

I take 12.5mg aromasin e2d and i have very high T levels

i am taking 12,5 mg of magnuspharam exemestane everyday. is this too much?

i am taking 12,5 mg of magnuspharam exemestane everyday. is this too much?
According to some of the highinhib users here, yes.

But I took 12.5mg didn't notice any side effects, I felt exactly the same.

age?
also update us
i will update when i see changes. its not so easy to get hgh here because of german customs. once i got scammed (hygetropin but the vials didnt even had vacuum).

This one.
Most of the brain effects of Testosterone are due to local Aromatase.
A lot of times, people feeling really good on roids it's just more Estrogen flowing in their body.
Estradiol has a highly dimorphic effect, so what you get in a male brain is much different from what you get in a female one.
High E2 is not evil, unless you have low T.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
i will update when i see changes. its not so easy to get hgh here because of german customs. once i got scammed (hygetropin but the vials didnt even had vacuum).
if the vials dont have vacuum they're typically scams, bro watch out maybe do some tests to make sure

This one.
Most of the brain effects of Testosterone are due to local Aromatase.
A lot of times, people feeling really good on roids it's just more Estrogen flowing in their body.
Estradiol has a highly dimorphic effect, so what you get in a male brain is much different from what you get in a female one.
High E2 is not evil, unless you have low T.
well but for me personally, it is important to have low E in order to delay the closure of my growth plates. Usually testo will aromatise and close your growth plates.