AITAH for telling my fiance I will become a better cook once he become a real man like my brother?

DNRDniggerking

DNRDniggerking

@moggathon alt acc. (jk master dont rape me)
AITAH for telling my fiance I will become a better cook once he becomes a real man like my brother?

My fiancé (25M) proposed to me (24F) last month, we have been dating for 4 years. My fiancé loves his mum’s food, but it annoys me whenever he says I should cook like her and open up my cooking repertoire. I have told him many times before that I don’t like the comparisons; but he doesn't stop, and keeps talking about his mom's cooking. It makes me very insecure, and I feel sort of worthless because I try my best every time I cook for my fiance.

Well a couple of nights ago, I sort of snapped. My fiancé has always had a thin physique and has been insecure about his body. He always asks reassurances from me that I find him attractive, which I always give him. However, a couple of nights ago, when he asked me to cook like his mum again, I said that I would become a better cook once he becomes a real man like my brother. My brother served in the military; he is built differently than my fiance, he has a muscular build with a lot of tattoos, while my fiancé is skinny and works in IT.

The minute I said that, my fiancé became silent and did not to speak to me the rest of the night. He seemed really sad even the next day, and we barely spoke. I feel guilty for hitting at one of his insecurities; I just wanted him to stop comparing me with his mother.

Was it the AH?

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
over for twinkcels over for ITcels and major roidfuel

He still hit btw

Imagine the mind of a bluepiller

Thinking that just bcoz she’s your partner means you open up to her

What kind of man shows insecurities about things like his body to a woman

Funny how she conveniently skipped over all the times she’s cheated on him for being such a beta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, DNRDniggerking and gribsufer1
what happens if a guy with her brother's features gets into the equation
Exactly this

Problem is this has already happened

She skipped it in the story tho

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
Imagine the mind of a bluepiller

Thinking that just bcoz she’s your partner means you open up to her

What kind of man shows insecurities about things like his body to a woman

Funny how she conveniently skipped over all the times she’s cheated on him for being such a beta
I get physical pain when I hear a nigga slightly hint at opening up to a female

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
I get physical pain when I hear a nigga slightly hint at opening up to a female

Even your own bros will look at you differently if you ever show emotion, let alone a woman whose brain has been moulded by millions of years of biology to cheat on a partner who hints at weakness with a stronger man to protect her genetics

JFL at the state of modern betas

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking