"AITAH if I stop seeing a woman because she used to be promiscuous?" Reddit post

LampPostPrime

LampPostPrime

Kraken

You can already guess the responses 💀. Crazy because he is still being extremely respectful.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, humanoidsub7, WeiWei and 4 others
Not only should he keep seeing her, but he should find a gymmaxxed Tyrone to hook her up with while he beats his meat in the corner.

• JFL
Reactions: Myth, TheDragon, Chadeep and 5 others

You can already guess the responses 💀. Crazy because he is still being extremely respectful.

The comments are surprisingly better than I expected, they’re all saying he’s not an asshole

• +1
Reactions: Myth, TheDragon, BoredPrince and 8 others
I hate reddit. I am already raging at the comments just by picturing them in my head and not reading them. Full of cucks and femcels that will gaslight any man until he is a shell of a man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Shieda_Kayn, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
The comments are surprisingly better than I expected, they’re all saying he’s not an asshole
Scroll down a little more. People basically saying hes not an asshole for breaking up but saying hes an asshole for "judging a woman by her bodycount"

Reminder that this girl is mid 20s and has a 20 something body count 💀

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, BoredPrince, Chadeep and 6 others
I agree with the reddit comments. The more partners she has the better... That way you know that she picked you because you're the best out a large group of people. Which implies that you're a really good catch that she's super grateful to have in her life. Would you rather be the top guy out of 1000 or just 100? Or even just 1 lol. If she only had you as a parter, then that's because nobody else wanted her jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Shieda_Kayn, humanoidsub7 and 6 others
I agree with the reddit comments. The more partners she has the better... That way you know that she picked you because you're the best out a large group of people. Which implies that you're a really good catch that she's super grateful to have in her life. Would you rather be the top guy out of 1000 or just 100? Or even just 1 lol. If she only had you as a parter, then that's because nobody else wanted her jfl
Enjoy your ballpark whore

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, klip11, Myth and 2 others
Scroll down a little more. People basically saying hes not an asshole for breaking up but saying hes an asshole for "judging a woman by her bodycount"

Reminder that this girl is mid 20s and has a 20 something body count 💀
Legit over for soyciety, niggas insulting him cuz he doesn’t want a slut who’s been creamed by the entire frat house

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and klip11
Reddit is the most soy social media by far. I can comment whatever I want on Tiktok, but If I comment Negro once on Reddit, I get perma banned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, klip11, Zonar and 1 other person
Legit over for soyciety, niggas insulting him cuz he doesn’t want a slut who’s been creamed by the entire frat house
But after trying all that cream, you know for sure that she believed that your cream was the best. Wouldn't you feel proud and secure in your relationship knowing how many different kinds of cream she's sampled, and the fact that she can tell you, face to face, that your cream is her preference over the thousands of others she has tasted?

Aren't you happy and proud to know that your own mother tried the cream of many men. But, after taking all that cream, she chose your father's cream as the best-- and used it to make you?

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, klip11, Chadeep and 3 others
Reddit is the most soy social media by far. I can comment whatever I want on Tiktok, but If I comment Negro once on Reddit, I get perma banned
Shut up you dicklet chink

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Joe Rogancel
tbf i got reported for calling someone a jew on tiktok and got a temp ban from commenting jfl

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Kill yourself you nigger
I’d rather triple backflip off the Burj Khalifa into concrete butt naked than be a shrimp dicked gook like you for a microsecond

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and wadsef
I’d rather triple backflip off the Burj Khalifa into concrete butt naked than be a shrimp dicked gook like you for a microsecond
Nigga I'm packing twice yours I was joking abt 4 Inches and you 5 inch nigger believed it

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Stupid Negro, tahts your mama

Attachments

• RDT_20230818_080840.mp4
    686.3 KB
  • Ugh..
How are you sure you're not her betabuxx

• JFL
How are you sure you're not her betabuxx
I don't think this really relates to betabuxxing. You might be or you might not be. I'm just taking about being the best she's ever had, which she demonstrated by choosing you as the best over the other ~10,000 suitors that she had sex with.

If you're worried about being a betabuxx, you can just ask her. If you love her you should believe whatever answer she gives to that question.

• JFL
I don't think this really relates to betabuxxing. You might be or you might not be. I'm just taking about being the best she's ever had, which she demonstrated by choosing you as the best over the other ~10,000 suitors that she had sex with.

If you're worried about being a betabuxx, you can just ask her. If you love her you should believe whatever answer she gives to that question.

i legit dont care about bodycount, obv cant be like a 100 or some shit, but peep these comments

Screenshot 20230819 143351 Chrome

this shit below is something my shrink said to me almost word for word, and sent me into a spiral, irony is he said those words to me sitting I'm front of me when it was clear as fuck that I mogged the hell out of him.

Screenshot 20230819 143534 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, klip11 and Myth