Yay nigguh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Akhi and HarshBDSMmaster
idc about that leftie

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick and Akhi
no i didnt what about it
covid was a scam. they knew from early on its not much worse than a regular flu and still locked down the country and pretty much forced you to take their shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Clavicular and normie_joe
covid was a scam. they knew from early on its not much worse than a regular flu and still locked down the country and pretty much forced you to take their shit
source and page

@Akhi back
Yay nigguh

@Akhi

PTSD?

Downloadfile83

0 like expected

if you make claims like that provide me with a source at least

0 like expected

if you make claims like that provide me with a source at least
nigga im not your personal search engine

google rki files

nigga im not your personal search engine

google rki files
i did, i found a pdf file with 2k pages in which they did regular discussions about the best course of action from their current knowledge

now, when you make a substantial claim
like this you need to pinpoint the exact page that proves your claim because youre against a lot of evidence

my guess: youve read this on telegram but like always didnt do your own research and you just repeat what some other schwurbler has said

the ‚proof‘ is probably some sentences that can be interpreted in a lot of other ways

will you point me to the actual source? sheep

i did, i found a pdf file with 2k pages in which they did regular discussions about the best course of action from their current knowledge

now, when you make a substantial claim
like this you need to pinpoint the exact page that proves your claim because youre against a lot of evidence

my guess: youve read this on telegram but like always didnt do your own research and you just repeat what some other schwurbler has said

the ‚proof‘ is probably some sentences that can be interpreted in a lot of other ways

will you point me to the actual source? sheep
i dont have telegram. this was spread everywhere including smaller news platforms. u can search for summaries

Is he a vegan cuck?

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi