• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter, ConfusedBolivian, Willmogulater and 4 others
Looks like paul mccartney

• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter, try2beme, Deleted member 21735 and 1 other person
Alpacuckino

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
women love him because they sense superior genes lets be honest no one in this knows how to rate apart from me

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Deleted member 21735
I think Al Pacino has some abused dog traits as well as mogger ones. That's why he turns his abused dog parts of himself into rage, drive and motivation to not only transcend them but also use them as fuel for further success.

It's like the opposite of coping where instead of running away from them, you go further into them and embrace them, to control them.

He is an alpha in my book.

• JFL
Reactions: StuntmanMike
Al Pacino's best role was playing Shylock in Merchant of Venice

I think Al Pacino has some abused dog traits as well as mogger ones. That's why he turns his abused dog parts of himself into rage, drive and motivation to not only transcend them but also use them as fuel for further success.

It's like the opposite of coping where instead of running away from them, you go further into them and embrace them, to control them.

He is an alpha in my book.
this is all acting btw

oh, so you are a professional actor too?
I did some semi-professional stuff, same as my parents (that's how they met!). Besides I have a natural talent of doing impressions and accents, same as my father.

• Woah
I did some semi-professional stuff, same as my parents (that's how they met!). Besides I have a natural talent of doing impressions and accents, same as my father.
i see you are a man of many faces as well

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
He ugly

• +1