Al Pacino's eye area destroys PSL

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken

muh hunter eyes, muh hooding, muh sceral show. His eye area is more dark triad than most models'

looks way better in motion
Tumblr 8b9ccf5d207eaeed1583482d209a9652 5b6b0e54 540

Last edited:
Yeah he's one of best examples that you don't need to have averaged nor angular face to be hot to women, I knew many girls who said young Pacino is hot as fuck. Meanwhile if he posted a selfie here he would be told it's over

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Banasura, BearBoy and 5 others
Yeah he's one of best examples that you don't need to have averaged nor angular face to be hot to women, I knew many girls who said young Pacino is hot as fuck. Meanwhile if he posted a selfie here he would be told it's over
his eye area is so mysterious and dark triad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 23558
Carried by chin.

IMG 5439
IMG 5440

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum and Deleted member 21735
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 21735
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, Primalsplit, Deleted member 21735 and 1 other person
why not me???
You have a good and masculine lower third but as we all know, eyes either break you or make you. Sclera is too exposed, eyebrows are not dense enough and they are not positively tilted. Also, you suffer from UEE.

P.S some images for comparison

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Carried by status
To today's teenagers his status is "dude who played in some old movie 50 years ago", what status is that
And back in the day he was considered hot even back when his only role was in Needle Park, that was no status

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
BC PSL is the most wrong about eye area

muh hunter eyes arent ideal muh hooding isnt ideal theres a lot of variations of eye area types that women find attractive

even the "dead eye" look meaning bad udnereye can appeal to women and eye COLOR plus eyelashes can compeltely make up and carry for certain "flaws" according to PSL

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Ethan Cúnt, rand anon and 1 other person
BC PSL is the most wrong about eye area

muh hunter eyes arent ideal muh hooding isnt ideal theres a lot of variations of eye area types that women find attractive

even the "dead eye" look meaning bad udnereye can appeal to women and eye COLOR plus eyelashes can compeltely make up and carry for certain "flaws" according to PSL
my eye area is irrelevant anyway

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
One time at my old job this bitch said I look like Al Pacino or Sylvester Stallone

• Woah
You psl autists look at this whole thing from a wrong and retarded angle.

"Eyes Chico, they never lie!"

Ever heard the expression eyes are the windows to the soul?

It is the meaning behind those eyes that gives him these eyes. They carry an expression. They convey meaning. I see sadness in there. I see rage. I see determination. I see calmness. I see intellect. I also see a bit of an abused dog too. He's not perfect and he knows this too. It's a rich combination.
And perhaps many things are there that I'm missing.

When I look at @Crestfallen95 's though. They're empty. They're dead. He's completely done with life. He's checked out. Just a little bit of cheekyness left and that's it. All the remaining is an abused dog, desperately trying to numb down all the pain with a veneer of emptyness. An empty shell. Just like all empty people, he's obsessed with his looks.

When I say girls are disgusted by your personality, I mean this. They see right through it. Women are aroused by winners and disgusted by losers. All the story one can see through your eyes is loserdom and hopelesness. It disgusts them to the core.

If you say that girls have magic powers one more time, I swear to god I will abuse you till the eternity, you dog.

• So Sad
. Just like all empty people, he's obsessed with his looks.
i wouldnt be if girls didnt reject me for them. i literall y never received a compliment from a girl EVER, in any way

. They see right through it. Women are aroused by winners and disgusted by losers. All the story one can see through your eyes is loserdom and hopelesness. It disgusts them to the core.
looks issue

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
i wouldnt be if girls didnt reject me for them. i literall y never received a compliment from a girl EVER, in any way

looks issue
You won't get it will you?

Mogged by @Esteban1997 eyes

all about harmony and the dance of features, not autistic individual traits, but but but muh hunter eyes!!! shaddup.

• +1