Alain Delon destroys philtrum theory

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
It needs to die

This guy destroys philtrum theory even more.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1139, dogtown, mojopin and 4 others
No he doesn't. Alain is overrated. He's a light 6.

He has small midface that’s why if u have long midface and long philtrum it’s over

his philtrum wasnt even that long?
i've seen way worse on rating sites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I reckon you rate him a little too harshly to be honest. I mean you give me a high 6 and he mogs me in just about every conceivable way except eye area. Excellent harmony, a 7.5 in my view.

• +1
Reactions: Wool and RedPilledStemcel
He's gl as he is
But a shorter philtrum and fuller upper lip would boost his psl tbh

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Lumbersexual and Deleted member 656
people dont know how to rate here unless that is psl

It's @TRUE_CEL, who doesn't use PSL but instead a system that's more or less equivalent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
He rated you a 6 facially. That's a little low but it's not radically off.
Eh yeah I mean idgaf about ratings hence why I never ask for them

• +1
Gee I wonder why. Maybe something to do with Elvis being good looking
elvis was a subhuman bloatcel. point being females standards and tastes have changed massively since then

• +1
elvis was a subhuman bloatcel. point being females standards and tastes have changed massively since then
He was maybe a bit bloatcel, but your coping hard if you think he wasn't good looking.

Attachments

• 1551936104467.png
    1551936104467.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 103
He was maybe a bit bloatcel, but your coping hard if you think he wasn't good looking.
a lot of users here mog that snail eyed, asymmetric jawed cuck

He's gl as he is
But a shorter philtrum and fuller upper lip would boost his psl tbh
View attachment 27508

Nah man your messung with his harmony and ratios. And i know your probably going to say "no because he still has equal thirds" But there are a lot more ratios to harmony than that. Second picture just looks more of.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
that thin upper lip with a defined philtrum gives that mascthetic and intelligent look to the mouth

oh god when the coping is too strong, a male who made a living because of his legendary good looks and in motion is a light 6, when the coping is too strong, do you realize PSL rand ratings in generalare the most autistic thing in history, alain delon is perfection and its impossible for you to look better than that because harmony is the deciding factor.
that thin upper lip with a defined philtrum gives that mascthetic and intelligent look to the mouth
exactly, a defined philtrum and thin upper lip is the best, i have the same maybe im coping

Subhuman cope. He had women all over him
Also producers

He could not get into movie industry for quite some time cause he was told by producers he is too beautiful for most of the roles

Copers tbh

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 656
@Sean O'Aspie You are high IQ. Post more often!

@future chadlite I don't rate PSL. I see people who resemble him every now and then IRL. Much like him, I don't think they are perfect.

@Alarico8 Maybe you are right, I tend to be stricter against models/celebrities.

@Nibba I didn't consider you to be average, 6 is above average, with 4.5 being average.

@KrissKross So? Adrien Brody has women over him too, doesn't mean he's 7+/10.

• +1
@Sean O'Aspie You are high IQ. Post more often!

@future chadlite I don't rate PSL. I see people who resemble him every now and then IRL. Much like him, I don't think they are perfect.

@Alarico8 Maybe you are right, I tend to be stricter against models/celebrities.

@Nibba I didn't consider you to be average, 6 is above average, with 4.5 being average.

@KrissKross So? Adrien Brody has women over him too, doesn't mean he's 7+/10.
you see people who resemble alain delon, in motion?
resemble =/= same attractiveness level

Average lips>big lips he is the reason why he is in my avatar

And I’m going to get this high class haircut with clean shaven look
Alain is god you don’t need bones,big lips,square face, with gigantic height just look classically handsome.
I have long philtrim feels man

• +1
you see people who resemble alain delon, in motion? View attachment 27622 resemble =/= same attractiveness level
Yes, and they look even better than him. The only reason he enjoys the attractiveness level is because he's famous. That's why even fugly famous people like Adrien Brody enjoy a high attractiveness level.

• +1
Yes, and they look even better than him. The only reason he enjoys the attractiveness level is because he's famous. That's why even fugly famous people like Adrien Brody enjoy a high attractiveness level.
This should be grounds for a permaban

You need to see Delon in motion to truly appreciate him. In frontal photos he's still very handsome, but he's a little dull compared to other top-tier people. His profile and his 3/4s are absolutely incredible though, which is more relevant in motion.