Alain Delon is a based and blackpilled Chad. Suifuel thread.

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Listening to Alain Delon is complete suifuel. Imagine being born 5'9" with A10 eyes, perfect harmony, and mogger features. He's blackpilled and narcy as shit.

"Those who use the phrase 'It was better in my day' are old fools. But when I say it, it's different, because it's true: in my day, it was something else, it really was better. You see, I don't have anything to lose any more, I've had it all."
"Look, I had incredible luck. I've been happy all my life; I filmed with the best. I did what I wanted, with who I wanted, when I wanted. I dwell on the past more than I think about the future, yes, because my past was extraordinary. Today just doesn't compare. A life like I had doesn't come around twice. That's why when it comes to retirement, I have no regrets."
"I am handsome. And it seems, my darling, that I was very, very, very, very handsome indeed. Look at Rocco [And His Brothers], look at Purple Noon! The women were all obsessed with me. From when I was 18 till when I was 50."
"I realised that everyone was looking at me. Women became my motivation. I owe them everything. They were the ones who inspired me to look better than anyone else, to stand stronger and taller than anyone else, and to see it in their eyes."

Not only is he blackpilled, but he is based af and still doesn't get cancelled.

“If a slap is macho, then I am macho,” Delon said. He added that women had also hit him and that he had never “broken” a woman. Delon has also called homosexuality “unnatural” on TV.
Known for often speaking publicly, he has claimed that gay couples shouldn't have the right to have or adopt children and that women should be dealt with in a "macho" attitude that includes "slapping them around". His son even accused him of domestic violence. Furthermore, he declared his sympathies towards the far-right movements in France and his interest in stopping immigration into his country.

Meanwhile I am homeless and make less than 300 rubles ($5) a month working in pelmeni factory in my village. I also get beat up by mafia for sell narcotic for extra money so I am stuck now. Only happiness I get is my girlfriend but now I go to military to fight.

DfqfhJKWAAE6aCx
154acd7420ee5d90fa1de1cc920ec945
18eaf53841d34d6795bfa997db366e4a
Tumblr ovd17zQrzo1v0anddo2 1280

FdVTK6BWAAIlQOt

I hate my life.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25648, litaz, blatonslatt and 32 others
cant believe this terachad tbh not only did he live his most important years as a world renowned sex symbol but has also lead a long fucking life, niggas almost 90 years old.
chad doesnt lose nor does he die.
chad is immortal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, litaz, MoggerChad and 16 others
don't worry op, your katyusha will be in good hands
IMG 20220602 153620 157

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960, Squirreljak, Deleted member 12234 and 14 others
Listening to Alain Delon is complete suifuel. Imagine being born 5'9" with A10 eyes, perfect harmony, and mogger features. He's blackpilled and narcy as shit.

Meanwhile I am homeless and make less than 300 rubles ($5) a month working in pelmeni factory in my village. I also get beat up by mafia for sell narcotic for extra money so I am stuck now. Only happiness I get is my girlfriend but now I go to military to fight.

View attachment 1880894View attachment 1880898View attachment 1880905View attachment 1880892
View attachment 1880904

I hate my life.

Not surprised at all you can't be a gigachad and not be narcy or a bit blackpilled at a certain point you realize you're more privileged human than your ugly counterparts who can only envy you live through your shadow

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, litaz, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
Blue eyes + white = undefeated pheno

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, borismonster, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
Like Delon I also oppose immigration

Stay in Russia commie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Not surprised at all you can't be a gigachad and not be narcy or a bit blackpilled at a certain point you realize you're more privileged human than your ugly counterparts who can only envy you live through your shadow
in Russia we beat up prettyboy pediks like Delon.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Jagged0
cant believe this terachad tbh not only did he live his most important years as a world renowned sex symbol but has also lead a long fucking life, niggas almost 90 years old.
chad doesnt lose nor does he die.
chad is immortal.
yet he wants to suicide now :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
yet he wants to suicide now :feelscry:
hes a pussy and never did it. he probably said he was going to rope so he can get a new influx of stacies on his dick by sympathymaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 17791, aBetterMii and 1 other person
unironically u ruined ur face with those tattoos. why dude

unironically u ruined ur face with those tattoos. why dude
keep coping. i have american woman pay for all my house and food and want me to marry her so i can get greencard. tattoos make me a chad. u are just a bitch pussy american and too scared to get this so u say this to me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 17244
keep coping. i have american woman pay for all my house and food and want me to marry her so i can get greencard. tattoos make me a chad. u are just a bitch pussy american and too scared to get this so u say this to me.
you are the one coping you cortisol raisen CUCK.

you ruined ur ok looking face just accept it JFL

I hope you get drafted and die in war ruskie bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848
twink motherfucker

keep crying for me. i fuck every stacy in my village with $5 in my bank account while u rot here american pussy bitch.

He’s larping, he plays another character every couple months, complete loser

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 14262, aBetterMii and 8 others
He’s larping, he plays another character every couple months, complete loser
you mean he isnt a 6'8 nba millionaire slav youtuber preacher with a high e frame that works in a sausage factory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 14262, Prettyboy and 7 others
you mean he isnt a 6'8 nba millionaire slav youtuber preacher with a high e frame that works in a sausage factory
Had me fooled

• +1
Reactions: Moggie

View attachment 1880894View attachment 1880898View attachment 1880905View attachment 1880892
View attachment 1880904

I hate my life.

Is hilarious how You have tattoed "woke up" on your face and You have those sleepy eyes. Like You need to woke up to reality. 🤣

Is hilarious how You have tattoed "woke up" on your face and You have those sleepy eyes. Like You need to woke up to reality. 🤣
i am awake. u are stuck in the matrix.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Had a way better life than that peanut head tate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22284

View attachment 1880904

I hate my life.

why are you larping as this kid

Coloring + Harmony is king, everything else is cope just be at least average frame and bones and at least 5'11+

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 19766
Like Delon I also oppose immigration

Stay in Russia commie
Delons a demon it was the French that brought along the arabs and blacks and now your regretting it

All of his life would turn around if he was 6'4 or 6'5 and his proportions would be off, oblong skull and wide hips.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 7725
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, borismonster and Deleted member 14262
In another thread he was claiming to be making 300k USD per month on Youtube, yet couldn't answer even basic questions about making money on YT. Can we please ban this motherfucker, I mean for real? He's a literal fag

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Moggie and MRD
In another thread he was claiming to be making 300k USD per month on Youtube, yet couldn't answer even basic questions about making money on YT. Can we please ban this motherfucker, I mean for real? He's a literal fag
why would i answer your questions? i didnt have someone to answer my questions i had to do that shit on my own. ur a grown ass man asking for handouts u should be ashamed.

Hopefully you get killed, soundcloud ass rapper nigga

nigga if that's you then you will be raped in military base

good luck to your asshole sasha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
they ll see your feminine twink ass on the base they ll take it bro

what do they care they ll be dead in a few months anyway and then straight to hell

they ll see your feminine twink ass on the base they ll take it bro

what do they care they ll be dead in a few months anyway and then straight to hell
who are u referring to? russia is patriotic u watch the pendostan news too much.

they are leading those poor conscripted bastards to a certain death and you tell me that russia is optimistic

hope uncle Sam sends more weapons to Ukraine so they could reach take Crimea too

they are leading those poor conscripted bastards to a certain death and you tell me that russia is optimistic

hope uncle Sam sends more weapons to Ukraine so they could reach take Crimea too
lol another American media dumbass. Ukraine has had 20k+ deaths while Russia only has less than 1,000.

• JFL
Reactions: wannaimprove
Nic kaufman are thanking his fans because they provided him an good life. He was broken and suicidal before.. But you know good looks can make you easily rich these days.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
If Delon was born 20 earlier he would be a German collaborator through Vichy France and Himmler would soyjak over his perfect appearance.

Your writing style and topics remind me of Thompsonz…