Alain Delon is the best looking man to ever exist

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill + IRLpill = Life
It is what it is, cope or accept the truth. When it comes to female appeal, he is unmatched.

Delon1

Cf41a889a7d9144e99d67e293aed8d29

4ee9274a930cc0dec307116163d75ff1

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mike21, Mainstream, PointOfNoReturn and 3 others
4276459 IMG 4755

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, wsada, Looks234 and 3 others
7a396bab6eefcecd13187d488511eafe

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi, DelonLover1999 and JohnDoe
44763d04fbe56c63c8145e92c701c3a7

Why would I care?

Delon mogs all these guys in terms of female appeal, gandy and the 3rd guy whose name i always forget aren't evne in the same league as delon.
That sounds really gay, you are just worshipping like a little girl these niggas are way far above in dimorphism and hsrmony i jjst spit the reality niga

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, Pollorex and Debetro
That sounds really gay, you are just worshipping like a little girl these niggas are way far above in dimorphism and hsrmony i jjst spit the reality niga
nah you don't know what you're talking about, delon has the highest appeal of all time. Imagine thinking gandy or anyone like him holds a candle to a guy like Delon, even my dad who is a boomer knows Delon was unmoggable in his prime and had the most foid appeal globally.

Erm I exist pal

First you post ap ic at 60 then at 35, why don't you post him in his prime? oh wait i already did and he mogs everyone.
if you hadn't realized there's not that much time between those pictures, he started to look old early in life.

if you hadn't realized there's not that much time between those pictures, he started to look old early in life.
Yes i am aware he aged fast in his 30s because of smoking/shit lifestyle and obviously no makeup or "skincare" back then, that was just how men aged bac kthen for the most part. It doesn't take away from my point which is about him in his prime.

Yes i am aware he aged fast in his 30s because of smoking/shit lifestyle and obviously no makeup or "skincare" back then, that was just how men aged bac kthen for the most part. It doesn't take away from my point which is about him in his prime.
make up was already a thing back then, and they were also able to do basic editing/photoshop already.

that's why the eyes look so bright in some of those old movies, in reality he has a relatively ordinary blue color.

make up was already a thing back then, and they were also able to do basic editing/photoshop already.

that's why the eyes look so bright in some of those old movies, in reality he has a relatively ordinary blue color.
What are you trying to prove though? that he aged fast in his 30s? okay and what? i said somethign completley different
also no his eyes really are 1 in a billion

Brutal, ngl..

Hh

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
How did he age so poorly? That is crazy. What caused that
The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Cute but look at a guy like pitt or mads mikkelsen. I just want to know the actual reasons so I could avoid horrible aging. Was it dietary? Thyroid problems? Obviously it could've been a combination of those things but what caused his eyebrows to shrink so much? It must have been a specific thing he was doing wrong. That isn't normal for aging

How did he age so poorly? That is crazy. What caused that
they smoked and drank a lot back then + the cigs didn't have filters.

Cute but look at a guy like pitt or mads mikkelsen. I just want to know the actual reasons so I could avoid horrible aging. Was it dietary? Thyroid problems? Obviously it could've been a combination of those things but what caused his eyebrows to shrink so much? It must have been a specific thing he was doing wrong. That isn't normal for aging
People from his generation drank, smoke and generally didn't give a fuck. You're delusional if you think pitt/mads don't take care of themselves to a high degree.