ALAIN DELON IS THE BEST LOOKING MAN

ReinhardRacist

ReinhardRacist

Set in stone.
Soundtrack ( MUST LISTEN TO WHILE READING):

The first time I saw Alain delon I was in disbelief there way no this nigga was real, I couldn’t even conceive of the amount of girls he must’ve got. Once I figured out he had movies I went to watch one firstly the “purple noon”…
I could not believe my fucking eyes this guy was a total chad in motion, i literally only watched the movie because he was in it. The whole time I was in a trance.
I was in dis belief all I could do is wish I was Alain delon, and imagine the amount of girls I could get , it was fucking beautiful.
regardless of my lack of hoes I could just make up scenarios and pretend I’m Alain delon as I walk around school.
Alain delon made me happy regardless of the fact I’m truecel as shit, I would just listen to music and imagine Alain delon and boom!

All my problems were gone
Alain delon mogs all you faggots
DAE2DFC7 FE4B 48BF ADB0 A15E01F0DECB

EA8BE4B3 086A 4F4F 81C2 8433C43226C2

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mehman, Deleted member 48689, aleksander and 13 others
truly an angel sent from heaven

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mehman, aleksander, Narcissus🥀 and 5 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, Narcissus🥀, whitegymmax and 3 others
Guys stop mentally masturbating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yodek21, m0ss26, whitegymmax and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: ReinhardRacist
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Real

although the best movie he’s in is Rocco i soui fratelli

• +1
Reactions: fuse, whitegymmax and ReinhardRacist
He didn't take the robust prettyboy pill unfortuantely and stayed a twink

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Rumors have long abounded about Delon’s early homosexual dalliances, exacerbated by the details of his close and influential friendship with gay French New Wave actor Jean-Claude Brialy at the outset of his career, but Delon’s actual sexuality is here less the point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 23558 and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
He lived in a more a ideal era to mog

Soundtrack ( MUST LISTEN TO WHILE READING):

The first time I saw Alain delon I was in disbelief there way no this nigga was real, I couldn’t even conceive of the amount of girls he must’ve got. Once I figured out he had movies I went to watch one firstly the “purple noon”…
I could not believe my fucking eyes this guy was a total chad in motion, i literally only watched the movie because he was in it. The whole time I was in a trance.
I was in dis belief all I could do is wish I was Alain delon, and imagine the amount of girls I could get , it was fucking beautiful.
regardless of my lack of hoes I could just make up scenarios and pretend I’m Alain delon as I walk around school.
Alain delon made me happy regardless of the fact I’m truecel as shit, I would just listen to music and imagine Alain delon and boom!

All my problems were gone
Alain delon mogs all you faggots
View attachment 2493687
View attachment 2493690

Least gay blackpiller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford and Graham