Alain delon is the most overrated htn on the planet

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎

Even i frame mog him

If he was to become famous today he wouldn't stand a chance beyond generic white TikTok prettyboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 13787, Won't Stop Mewing and 6 others
*Mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Gladiator and Michael Myers
I don't he gives a fuck tbh

• JFL
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, Manletmachine, pentamogged9000 and 1 other person
Good thread. Too many people are simping for the guy. He looks like your average Dutch high school boy.

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, Manletmachine, mug and 1 other person
tbh true, he is a strong htn facially but chadlite cause of high class pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Good thread. Too many people are simping for the guy. He looks like your average Dutch high school boy.
Can confirm, this is indeed average in my school (or around this looks level) Delon is overrated af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Michael Myers
Don’t tell @Alexanderr this he’ll ban you for insulting god

Can confirm, this is indeed average in my school (or around this looks level) Delon is overrated af
I'm genuinely surprised by the sheer simping that this user base does for him. Perhaps American dudes are that ugly? Another W for Dutch boys.

I'm genuinely surprised by the sheer simping that this user base does for him. Perhaps American dudes are that ugly? Another W for Dutch boys.
Also the fact that half of 10th grade for example is taller than him jfl (4de klas)

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Keep coping. This is a high class phenotype:

b46bbfd4596e53e0abea317bcc14d506
Proves my point, subhuman facially but passes as human cause of high class pheno

• JFL
Also the fact that half of 10th grade for example is taller than him jfl (4de klas)
I haven't been near a high school in ages. 10th grade is actually 4e klas, by the way! Eerste klas is seventh grade. Tweede klas is eighth grade. Derde klas is ninth grade. And vierde klas is therefore tenth grade.

I haven't been near a high school in ages. 10th grade is actually 4e klas, by the way! Eerste klas is seventh grade. Tweede klas is eighth grade. Derde klas is ninth grade. And vierde klas is therefore tenth grade.
Ik that lol, and yeah its true. Im around his height (i believe hes 5'9) and of the 7 guys in my class 3 are shorter, 3 are around his height (including me) and one is taller. Im in 9th grade

• +1
When coping is too hard...

Ik that lol, and yeah its true. Im around his height (i believe hes 5'9) and of the 7 guys in my class 3 are shorter, 3 are around his height (including me) and one is taller. Im in 9th grade
I remember being in 7th grade and seeing all the 11th and 12th graders made me feel like a little kid, they all seemed like adults and when I got at that stage, suddenly I realized "Huh? Can't believe I saw myself as a fully grown adult." And I wondered if all the 7th graders felt the same whenever they saw me.

I remember being in 7th grade and seeing all the 11th and 12th graders made me feel like a little kid, they all seemed like adults and when I got at that stage, suddenly I realized "Huh? Can't believe I saw myself as a fully grown adult." And I wondered if all the 7th graders felt the same whenever they saw me.
Jfl i have been called sir by 7 year olds more than i can count ngl, while im still a child myself, its weird

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Won't Stop Mewing, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
When I saw him for the first time in Le Samourai I could see that this is a good looking guy and I won't say the same for every HTN that I notice. He does have the X factor.

• +1
When I saw him for the first time in Le Samourai I could see that this is a good looking guy and I won't say the same for every HTN that I notice. He does have the X factor.
He was past his prime in that movie

• JFL
this wide hipped 4/10 next to bronson:

fb165833e53d18a97a065f425d7441ef.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: mug and cancercell
the x factor aka permanent squinting, scowling, and sucking in cheeks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27447
cope. he was a solid chadlite in motion decent bones, very good harmony, mix of feminine and masc features, good phenotype

Alain delon purple noon
Alain delon plein soleil

• +1
Reactions: mug and Marsik
He literally is requesting the government to be euthanized because he can't cope any longer
Why doesn't he shoot himself in the head like a true GigaChad?

You only have to see Plein Soleil once to know that's not true.

Either way, just another reason to show that PSL autism ≠ reality. Millions of women still simp for the guy 60-70 years after his prime. If you notice that someone you think is HTN is adored by millions of people for his/her looks, maybe he's not actually HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible, notrealdanish and marauder

Either way, just another reason to show that PSL autism ≠ reality. Millions of women still simp for the guy 60-70 years after his prime. If you notice that someone you think is HTN is adored by millions of people for his/her looks, maybe he's not actually HTN.

"Cope, he’s a mogger like no other. I will die on this hill."-Alexanderr
222e9693a362bc1cc83ca85ada7aa477.jpg

so i found out visconti shoot this scene in the leopard without makeup

and users here still think he is a fraud because of bad pictures lul

• +1
Reactions: leinaDFabib and Deleted member 21863
50 year old Sahib Faber
1680459201157-png.2134869

40 year old Rodrigo Guirao
View attachment 2140086
45 year old Hernan Drago
hernan-drago-4.jpg

60 year old Brad Pitt
b169ab86295e8d745a180fc7ff3429b641-brad-pitt-celebrity.rsquare.w700.jpg

You need to understand when delon was young men had no skincare and most people were smokers.
That with drinking takes a toll on you as you age.
Also this doesn't matter because nobody is saying delon aged good so you are not refuting anything in the first place.

All these men above benefit from modern grooming and diet knowledge etc

Maybe even small prodecures who knows.

Pitt is know to have had procedures.

prime delon in motion without makeup in a film

• +1