Alain delon is unmoggable

Looks weak af

I mog him to self harm

Shit eye area when hes not squinting btw

Chico mogs him by a pretty decent margin

• +1
Reactions: sadakiyo
Easily mogged from modern actors prime Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Pierce Brosnan etc.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Watched that movie. It's really great

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and xit
Subhuman. Mogged by prime Jack Black.
iu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Demir and Deleted member 2581
He is beautiful

6CE0959F 4E1B 4192 A1E2 61329D6E75D5

A5771741 E539 4D16 B79C F9D2774AA0A6

Mogged to Suicide

Alain?

BLONDE JOCK ALAIN?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Purple Noon ? What is it about ?
Delon play as talented Tom Ripley, guy who steal identities for his own goals. Kind of dark triad slayer with his looks. This is the person i would like to be. Delon looks + dark triad.

Delon play as talented Tom Ripley, guy who steal identities for his own goals. Kind of dark triad slayer with his looks. This is the person i would like to be. Delon looks + dark triad.
do you like old movies ?
They mostly are not that well-made or have a clear plot like the modern hollywood movies

Arsene Lupin (1957)

do you like old movies ?
They mostly are not that well-made or have a clear plot like the modern hollywood movies

Arsene Lupin (1957)
usualy not but i watched it and it's really great. I have a link with english subtitles if you want

You’re joking, right? You can’t be this retarded...
Easily mogged from modern actors prime Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Pierce Brosnan etc.
I very much disagree.
Chico mogs him by a pretty decent margin
I guess I see why you’d think so but I still disagree.
Shit eye area when hes not squinting btw
Keep coping. You’ll only see PSL autists like you say that Alain Delon has a shit eye area.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AestheticPrince and Pietrosiek
lol @ fags sucking this cuck eyed manlets dick

It's not ugly and not average, but if it had a more "estrogen" look it would be more noticeable; Besides, I don't think his looks are overrated in this forum, although I'm not a fan of any of these, anyone, but whatever

You’re joking, right? You can’t be this retarded...
I very much disagree.

I guess I see why you’d think so but I still disagree.

Keep coping. You’ll only see PSL autists like you say that Alain Delon has a shit eye area.
His harmony trumps all the chads posted here, prime stacies would choose Alain over any chad posted here

His harmony trumps all the chads posted here, prime stacies would choose Alain over any chad posted here

only competitor
as far i can think off even delon doesn't give off this effect

Is that the iconic walking through the fish market scene? Toshiro Mifune did it better (0:43)

Which effect? You’re not female. So, I wonder which effect he’s giving you? @reptiles Are you...gay?

No the other worldly effect dude That alien effect

No the other worldly effect dude That alien effect
Still not sure what you’re talking about. Do you mean that he gets your dick erect?

Still not sure what you’re talking about. Do you mean that he gets your dick erect?

Don't push the gun on this 1 what i mean is it's actually quite clear his limbal rings give of the otherwordly effect his mogs delons it's that simple

Don't push the gun on this 1 what i mean is it's actually quite clear his limbal rings give of the otherwordly effect his mogs delons it's that simple
Seems to be edited.
83FE61F7 E600 435A AE04 E7E5E3E58D6F

This is what his eyes really look like.