Reactions: Lux and Alexanderr
Ive been told I look like young Delon

• Woah
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Over if you're below 7ft

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Lux, Dr. Greenberg and 1 other person
True tbh but irl I’ve heard roasties say 5’10” is short but they were using foid measurement and not real measuremnt.
You’ve got to take into consideration that for someone born in the 1930’s, 5’10 is about 6’2.
He’s tall for someone from his era.

• +1
Reactions: Lux and St. Wristcel
You’ve got to take into consideration that for someone born in the 1930’s, 5’10 is about 6’2.
He’s tall for someone from his era.
Also true tbh good point I didn’t think of that

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Indeed he’s one of the best looking guys to exist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, Dr. Greenberg and St. Wristcel
I was 5'10 before going through physical therapy for my muscular imbalances, am now 6ft. Difference in female attention is very real irl, more looking in my direction type shit. But I also didn't have any trouble before after looksmaxxing so imo all height past the 5'9 mark imo is just increasing your range of options passing various girls height preference. If you are attractive facially you can easily get women no matter your height as long as you're not midget tier, I promise. Don't let height hold you back, thats some srsly insecure shit that doesn't hold up in reality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 5393, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
I was 5'10 before going through physical therapy for my muscular imbalances, am now 6ft. Difference in female attention is very real irl, more looking in my direction type shit. But I also didn't have any trouble before after looksmaxxing so imo all height past the 5'9 mark imo is just increasing your range of options passing various girls height preference. If you are attractive facially you can easily get women no matter your height as long as you're not midget tier, I promise. Don't let height hold you back, thats some srsly insecure shit that doesn't hold up in reality.
Thanks for the advice bro 🙏

Which muscular imbalances did you have?

• +1
If you are actually 5'10 then just put tall shoes and lifts,
I am 5'11 and easily fraud to 6'1 with that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, johncruz12345 and St. Wristcel
Which muscular imbalances did you have?

Lots, light knock knees due to imbalances in my foot archs, hips, lower back. Mild scoliosis due to bad posture while growing up & all that. I looked and felt like a normal person, I didn't know it was as bad as it was until I got checked up tbh. Thank u world of warcraft

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Squirtoutmabooty
Height is overrated (as long as you're not complete midget-tier) and he was plenty tall enough for his era. Delon's Face and charisma>>>>>>>> height for irl mogging purposes and slaying actual prime females instead of impressing psl users.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, St. Wristcel and Dr. Greenberg
Lots, light knock knees due to imbalances in my foot archs, hips, lower back. Mild scoliosis due to bad posture while growing up & all that. I looked and felt like a normal person, I didn't know it was as bad as it was until I got checked up tbh. Thank u world of warcraft
Yea, I didn’t realize I had a muscular imbalance til mid last year after suffering with it since at least like 2012. I kept falling over during yoga, then I looked in the mirror when I stretched to my tallest and my low back looks like this
CFCF662B 2899 44F3 BB6C 7077DD633F5E

Didn’t realize my feet arches were screwing me up too til a couple months ago, but I think I have a good routine to fix all this rn luckily

• +1
Reactions: cathalo and St. Wristcel
I know his son personally, yes Alain Delon was very good looking when he was younger and his son is too.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr and St. Wristcel
tbh if you had posture that bad naturally you wouldn't have many girls interested, no just cause u were 2 inch shorter

• +1
Height is overrated (as long as you're not complete midget-tier) and he was plenty tall enough for his era. Delon's Face and charisma>>>>>>>> height for irl mogging purposes and slaying actual prime females instead of impressing psl users.
yea tbh height frauding didn't do much for me, it only matters if you are a manlet

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Schizoidcel
Face > Height

Water

Most IRL Chads I know are around 5'9-5'11. As long as you're not a manlet you can slay

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 1140 and St. Wristcel
8PSL but 5’10” turbomanlet ok? from looks halo I thought he was 6’4” :lul:
5'10" isn't turbomanlet, it's "acceptable" height.
It's that height range that won't actively improve your chances but it won't hurt them either.

• +1
108A55FB 0CA0 4FE4 A80E F082D39BDEC9

B
R
U
T
A
L

• +1
Reactions: Lux and St. Wristcel
tbh if you had posture that bad naturally you wouldn't have many girls interested, no just cause u were 2 inch shorter

I looked normal and had no problems with girls prior. I had bad posture growing up which caused me to grow wrong but when standing all that was off that was easily perceptible was I had slightly slouched shoulders. Overall I looked like any other normie. Not like some hunchback yknow. This is why imo most people don't realize their posture is as bad as it is. I am willing to bet anyone who spends most of their day sitting could gain similarly to me.

Yea, I didn’t realize I had a muscular imbalance til mid last year after suffering with it since at least like 2012. I kept falling over during yoga, then I looked in the mirror when I stretched to my tallest and my low back looks like this
Didn’t realize my feet arches were screwing me up too til a couple months ago, but I think I have a good routine to fix all this rn luckily

Feet took the longest for me. Bit of a grueling process especially if you're as lazy as I am. Stick to it though man, it's worth it. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and St. Wristcel
I looked normal and had no problems with girls prior. I had bad posture growing up which caused me to grow wrong but when standing all that was off that was easily perceptible was I had slightly slouched shoulders. Overall I looked like any other normie. Not like some hunchback yknow. This is why imo most people don't realize their posture is as bad as it is. I am willing to bet anyone who spends most of their day sitting could gain similarly to me.

yeah I'm in a similar situation right now, just realized i have a crap posture and makes sense cause since age 10 I've been engaging on internet actively with a shit posture, I'm 20 now and have noticeable bad posture, clothes cover the back but my neck and shoulders are noticeably bad

would be pretty big if I also gained 2 inches after fixing,1 inch is motivating enough already

• +1
8PSL but 5’10” turbomanlet ok? from looks halo I thought he was 6’4” :lul:
dude almost became butcher during his youth, thanks to his look he got to butcher pussies.

• Woah

Feet took the longest for me. Bit of a grueling process especially if you're as lazy as I am. Stick to it though man, it's worth it. Good luck
Interesting, how did you take care of your feet? I'm guessing you had flat feet (fallen arches)?

• +1
Interesting, how did you take care of your feet? I'm guessing you had flat feet (fallen arches)?

They didn't look flat, but further inspection from a professional was basically that they weren't as bad as they could be but not what they should be either. They are significantly more arched now, but at the time I never would have thought from looking at example photos on google images n shit like that that it was an actual problem.

• +1