Alan Ritchson is unmoggable IRL

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
hes 6'3 like prob 270 with great masc facial structure and good harmony. You think o pry would stand a chance standing next to him:lul:

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, n9wiff, TechnoBoss and 2 others
he looks good I like him but this is more of a frame mog tbh, still W take

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, TechnoBoss, ChadL1te and 1 other person
Mog is not everything. Cruise ain't mog shit because he's a giga manlet but he's the symbol of acting and women adore him. Take the you don't need to even mog pill.

Always a bigger Chad

Always.

Derek Theler walks in the room and he's suddenly just another guy next to him but I guess buff
Derek theler height

Height completely negates everything

You also forget that Chico is taller than Ritchson :feelskek:
So yes, he's very moggable, just not by average Chads. You need to be Gigachad to mog him

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, \/orman, n9wiff and 5 others
Always a bigger Chad

Always.

Derek Theler walks in the room and he's suddenly just another guy next to him but I guess buff
View attachment 3151030

Height completely negates everything

You also forget that Chico is taller than Ritchson :feelskek:
So yes, he's very moggable, just not by average Chads. You need to be Gigachad to mog him
Alan mogged cavill. He made cavill look like a homeless hobo in that recent movie. Cavill looks much better in individual pics tho.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, \/orman, Saint Casanova and 2 others
Alan mogged cavill. He made cavill look like a homeless hobo in that recent movie. Cavill looks much better in individual pics tho.
Yeah I saw that truly funny stuff

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Mog is not everything. Cruise ain't mog shit because he's a giga manlet but he's the symbol of acting and women adore him. Take the you don't need to even mog pill.
Hence my post titled, Alan ritchson is unmoggable IRL. And not “Alan ritchson is the most attractive man ever”

Hence my post titled, Alan ritchson is unmoggable IRL. And not “Alan ritchson is the most attractive man ever”
Just interjected :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Okay?.... Because Cavill is 3 inches shorter

You didn't read? He mogged Cavill because he's taller, not because he's better looking. Get a 6'4 or 6'5 Chad next to Alan Richtson and he gets mogged too

It's that simple

• +1
Okay?.... Because Cavill is 3 inches shorter

You didn't read? He mogged Cavill because he's taller, not because he's better looking. Get a 6'4 or 6'5 Chad next to Alan Richtson and he gets mogged too

It's that simple
So sizemog is more important than face mog then? So someone Jason momoa mogs Cavill too.Cavill's every feature is better but momoa is more robust, bigger skull and more masc looking.

In pics taken in isolation. Its not even close. Cavill mogs hard. Cavill is very hard to mog in individual pics.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, \/orman and Art of Pattinson
Look at the fucking frame mog. Alan has a crazy physique
E9538E1B 1D59 4827 A7D9 31BACBEF4CE6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Jason Voorhees
prime chico mogs his ogre ass to Tamil Nadu rape crime scene

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bakpaokukus, HeightPilledum, \/orman and 2 others
Personally I think that guy looks like shit. I know a lotta people agree especially younger women

• +1
Reactions: greycel
teenage him was the basis for the 3d modeling of 40 year old beowulf:

It's hard to mog someone with a warrior skull like that even if they don't have as much PSL.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, \/orman and psychomandible
So sizemog is more important than face mog then? So someone Jason momoa mogs Cavill too.Cavill's every feature is better but momoa is more robust, bigger skull and more masc looking.

View attachment 3151095

In pics taken in isolation. Its not even close. Cavill mogs hard. Cavill is very hard to mog in individual pics.

View attachment 3151099View attachment 3151100View attachment 3151103View attachment 3151101
Who cares about individual pictures if you get mogged being seen next to the guy

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, HeightPilledum and \/orman
Impossible not to be slayer just based on height/frame alone

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
“Above 6’3 is too tall”:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and PlayersGetPlayed

View attachment 3151095

View attachment 3151099View attachment 3151100View attachment 3151103View attachment 3151101
Obvious that Momoa mogs him, in height, frame, skull

Even in the pic you posted he mogged Cavill on a masculine level even though Cavill is better looking

Also Momoa is the one who exposed Cavill for having baby hands
28423d732b921c3660e65db94f8ac15c

30tk1eue6ddx

Look at the size of those little things :feelskek: :feelsgah:

• +1