ALARM CLOCKS

noobs

noobs

professional gambler
i set an alarm, i wake up with all my wires next to my bed unplugged all over my body

my subconscious brain unplugged all the fucking wires because it didn’t know how to turn it off and didn’t wake up my brain

i tried getting other people to wake me up, when people tried to wake me up my subconscious brain will tell them i’m awake and stay asleep

it’s like my subconscious brain is conscious and he’s a lazy fuck

i’m at war with my subconscious brain and using a alarm clock

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rea
ima sleep early tonight and get like 12 hours of sleep

• +1
Reactions: noobs
I use an old alarm clock which when it rings wakes up a dead person and puts it at the other end of my room

it works every time

then when I turn it off and go back to bed I turn on my phone and lie down (so i don't go back to sleep) and within 10 minutes I'm fully conscious

• +1
i set an alarm, i wake up with all my wires next to my bed unplugged all over my body

my subconscious brain unplugged all the fucking wires because it didn’t know how to turn it off and didn’t wake up my brain

i tried getting other people to wake me up, when people tried to wake me up my subconscious brain will tell them i’m awake and stay asleep

it’s like my subconscious brain is conscious and he’s a lazy fuck

i’m at war with my subconscious brain and using a alarm clock
tell ur subconcious brain

To be a foid

And fuck it

• +1
I use an old alarm clock which when it rings wakes up a dead person and puts it at the other end of my room

it works every time

then when I turn it off and go back to bed I turn on my phone and lie down (so i don't go back to sleep) and within 10 minutes I'm fully conscious
i can’t wake up without a alarm clock for deaf people because it shakes the bed so i can’t put it across the room

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Rea
i can’t wake up without a alarm clock for deaf people because it shakes the bed so i can’t put it across the room
You're deaf ? Then idk

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Rea
When you go to sleep matters far more then when you wake up. Your body sleeps exactly as much as it needs to.

• +1