Albania is no longer Muslim majority thanks to decline in islam and growth in Christianity

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Dab on the haters
Snaptikapp 73866645338734297922
Screenshot 20240710 213307 TikTok
4236372_Screenshot_20240710_213318_TikTok.jpg

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @PsychoH @gigell

• Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Hyperborean Citizen, aesthetic beauty and 19 others
CHRISTOS ANESTIII

Finally our stupid whore women are using their pussies to convert the MOHAMMEDEN cultists to Christ @Michael Myers @SecularIslamist @MaghrebGator this is how we fight love jihad we give u muzzies good pussy and you say “ALLHAMDULLAHIIII THIS PUSSY SO GOOD IM FINNA CONVERT TO CHRIST TO MARRY THIS GIRL MASHALLAH”

Inshallah more convert to the one true living God AMEEN

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, SecularIslamist, gigell and 1 other person
CHRISTOS ANESTIII

Finally our stupid whore women are using their pussies to convert the MOHAMMEDEN cultists to Christ @Michael Myers @SecularIslamist @MaghrebGator this is how we fight love jihad we give u muzzies good pussy and you say “ALLHAMDULLAHIIII THIS PUSSY SO GOOD IM FINNA CONVERT TO CHRIST TO MARRY THIS GIRL MASHALLAH”

Bro... C'mon :hnghn:

CHRISTOS ANESTIII

the opposite is happenings. foids adopt the religion of the moids, not the other way around. the muzzie's wymxn are getting whited by jbw into sluts for christ and producing an entire generation of mia khalifas for white man's enjoyment :aheago:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, Achilles, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 3 others
CHRISTOS ANESTIII

Bro... C'mon :hnghn:
Not to late to edit that out, I guess you aspied out

CHRISTOS ANESTIII

Christian love jihad. I am down for this. Send me an EO lady of Christ and I shall convertmaxx as I shall be eternally grateful. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and PrinceLuenLeoncur
the opposite is happenings. foids adopt the religion of the moids, not the other way around. the muzzie's wymxn are getting whited by jbw into sluts for christ and producing an entire generation of mia khalifas for white man's enjoyment :aheago:
Mia Khalifa was Christian to begin with. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, aesthetic beauty, 1966Ford and 2 others
Usually. But not in Africa and Albania. All my African aurnties in Africa are married to EX MUSLIMS, yes EX MUSLIMS, they got the Mohammedans to convert to Christianity but their names are still Islamic so I have cousins called Mohammed and Abdullah etc but they are all Christian and went to church with me when I visited.

Our WOMEN ARE NOT WESTERN WHORES THAT SHIT WORKS ON THEM NOT ON US

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and TheAnomaly
Christian love jihad. I am down for this. Send me an EO lady of Christ and I shall convertmaxx as I shall be eternally grateful. :ogre:
Inshallah I’ll get u one

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Cope its not because of christian population growth, christianity has declined also

But i guess its normal to see christians hanging on atheist and irreligious dicks since they are two sides of the same coin

"The 2011 population census, gives the percentages of religious affiliations with 58% Muslim, 10% Catholic, 7% Orthodox and 25% atheist, nonreligious or other since the fall of Communism in 1991. However the 2011 census is disputed due to poor counting of the population and the inability to reach most citizens."

"According to the 2023 census, there were 1,101,718 (45.86%) Muslims, 201,530 (8.38%) Catholics, 173,645 (7.22%) Eastern Orthodox, 115,644 (4.81%) Bektashi Muslims, 9,658 (0.4%) Evangelicals, 3 670 (0.15%) of other religions, 332,155 (13.82%) believers without denomination, 85,311 (3.55%) Atheists and 378,782 (15.76%) did not provide an answer."

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
Cope its not because of christian population growth, christianity has declined also

But i guess its normal to see christians hanging on atheist and irreligious dicks since they are two sides of the same coin

"The 2011 population census, gives the percentages of religious affiliations with 58% Muslim, 10% Catholic, 7% Orthodox and 25% atheist, nonreligious or other since the fall of Communism in 1991. However the 2011 census is disputed due to poor counting of the population and the inability to reach most citizens."

"According to the 2023 census, there were 1,101,718 (45.86%) Muslims, 201,530 (8.38%) Catholics, 173,645 (7.22%) Eastern Orthodox, 115,644 (4.81%) Bektashi Muslims, 9,658 (0.4%) Evangelicals, 3 670 (0.15%) of other religions, 332,155 (13.82%) believers without denomination, 85,311 (3.55%) Atheists and 378,782 (15.76%) did not provide an answer."
4130315 GNTmyOSWIAEZXOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Funnyunenjoyer1, watah and 2 others
:ogre: Then we will go to the church together every Sunday.
Unfortunately I can’t even find an orthodox foid myself such as life for incels like us :hnghn::feelswah::feelswhy: But once I find one I’ll make her relative find youuuuuu

• Love it
*Gypsy bride markets in Bulgaria exist*
They will mistake me for being from an enemy Romani tribe and murder me on the spot for revenge of killing their great-grandfather many years ago.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, PrinceLuenLeoncur and i_love_roosters
They will mistake me for being from an enemy Romani tribe and murder me on the spot for revenge of killing their great-grandfather many years ago.
Were your ancestors the high caste brahmins who kicked them out of Punjab, if yes then they'd definitely hold grudges against you. One look at their magic globe or tarot cards and they'll find out :what:. Prince is safe tho, I don't think bbcs and gypsies had any altercations throughout history

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Gengar
In god we trust or however it goes.

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Because your Pakistani there is truth to this hence why I don’t even fine this comment funny as I see it happening and I don’t want you to die 😢
@i_love_roosters he’s Pakistani they are basically curry Arabs, they are lighter skin and shit by default cos Punjabi. Some even look Arab I dated one that could larp as ayrab when she put on makeup for example. So yes they would be mistaken for gypsie

• So Sad
Fuck Pisslam.Albania stronk kosova je Alboski

• Love it
the other religions are declining too especially orthodox because all the greeks moved out

Were your ancestors the high caste brahmins who kicked them out of Punjab, if yes then they'd definitely hold grudges against you. One look at their magic globe or tarot cards and they'll find out :what:. Prince is safe tho, I don't think bbcs and gypsies had any altercations throughout history
I am not sure. They do have roots in Punjab, but other sources also claim roots in Gujarat. It neighbors each other, so I guess it comes down to the same thing as groups were less mixed back then, presumably. DNA test will reveal.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Sub5UglyMan
Because your Pakistani there is truth to this hence why I don’t even fine this comment funny as I see it happening and I don’t want you to die 😢
@i_love_roosters he’s Pakistani they are basically curry Arabs, they are lighter skin and shit by default cos Punjabi. Some even look Arab I dated one that could larp as ayrab when she put on makeup for example. So yes they would be mistaken for gypsie
Haha don’t worry bhai, it’s gonna be fine. I think Romanis like all South Asians. I read a story about a drunk Romani who came across a Pakistani guy in Romania and he asked him where he was from. When he said Pakistan, the Romani became really happy and gave him a hug.

Pls don’t call us Arabs. :feelsbadman: That way you indirectly feed into the myth that we want to LARP as Arab or Turk when we don’t :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • So Sad
Haha don’t worry bhai, it’s gonna be fine. I think Romanis like all South Asians. I read a story about a drunk Romani who came across a Pakistani guy in Romania and he asked him where he was from. When he said Pakistan, the Romani became really happy and gave him a hug.

Pls don’t call us Arabs. :feelsbadman: That way you indirectly feed into the myth that we want to LARP as Arab or Turk when we don’t :Comfy:
In school Pakistan girls used to larp as Arabs. In the uk it’s a big thing 🤷‍♂️

Tbf both look subhuman so I dunno why they bother maybe it’s to feel closer to Mohammed

• JFL
In school Pakistan girls used to larp as Arabs. In the uk it’s a big thing 🤷‍♂️

Tbf both look subhuman so I dunno why they bother maybe it’s to feel closer to Mohammed
I don’t claim those stupid bitches then. They are just British in my eyes. They are westernized sloots.

And true. Gets them halo points in muzzie communities as they simp for Arabs.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Brootal accurate

Who cares? It's an irrelevant micro country with a geriatric population.

Fuck Islam, fuck Muslims

Hope Serbia invades these mfers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ubicuse and i_love_roosters
Christcucks and Muzzies are both just as cringe and bluepilled as atheistfags.

Albania so real for that
Crime will prob drop too

• Love it