Albanian classic Suifuel for Albanians

Diarrhoea

Diarrhoea

Platinum

Lol she looks like a sheboon she also said she’s full Albanian in comments btw 😭😭🤣

@yeeyeeslayer @Michael Myers @SecularIslamist @albanian_chad @Jason Voorhees

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, murdah, nigkook and 1 other person
I already know all the albanians are coping with 'you are not albanian, you are turkish/gypsy!'

and i bet there's 1000 comments of greeks and other balkans spamming 'me albania, be careful' :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, murdah, deadmanwalking and 4 others
I already know all the albanians are coping with 'you are not albanian, you are turkish!'

and i bet there's 1000 comments of greeks and other balkans spamming 'me albania, be careful' :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Lol literally all of the comments are Albanians saying u don’t look Albanian ur not one of us !!! 😭😭 literally all ethnics do this it’s not that deep y do u want ur people to look white so bad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576, Costcosuperstore, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Lol literally all of the comments are Albanians saying u don’t look Albanian ur not one of us !!! 😭😭 literally all ethnics do this it’s not that deep y do u want ur people to look white so bad
She does legit look curry. Or lightskins black.

Must be a brutal genetic recombination. If she had a fogger face no one would care.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
She does legit look curry. Or lightskins black.

Must be a brutal genetic recombination. If she had a fogger face no one would care.
she looks bengali icl lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and SecularIslamist
@The Grinch @Turkic Albanian which one of ur sisters is this

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Diarrhoea
@The Grinch @Turkic Albanian which one of ur sisters is this
None of us, we’re both losers who just benefit from mafia Halo without bringing anything to the table in reality

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and yeeyeeslayer
Yep lol every Bengali girl I see looks like this tbh I get why @SecularIslamist hates them
i wasn't just saying some random south asian ethnicity

i was being precise, she specifically looks bengali, she has that north south asian/light ish skin look with an ever so slightly asian looking eye area

that's the average bengali pheno

there's no way she's 100% albanian

she's gotta have some gypsy in there

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
i wasn't just saying some random south asian ethnicity

i was being precise, she specifically looks bengali, she has that north south asian/light ish skin look with an ever so slightly asian looking eye area

that's the average bengali pheno
every Indian/paki/Bengali foid I see I’m not attracted to tbh it’s brutal

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Yep lol every Bengali girl I see looks like this tbh I get why @SecularIslamist hates them
They have good bodies. Face isn't bad. Colouring and height is failo. To both genders.

every Indian/paki/Bengali foid I see I’m not attracted to tbh it’s brutal
dw bhai

they probably weren't atracted to you either anyways so i wouldn't feel too bad

• JFL
Albanians and turks have a good relationship in general.

Plus there are more people of Albanian descent in Turkey than there are Albanians in Albania.

dw bhai

they probably weren't atracted to you either anyways so i wouldn't feel too bad
It’s brutal for us incels we will remain forever alone im gna move back to south India where my Dalit self belongs

Lol she looks like a sheboon she also said she’s full Albanian in comments btw 😭😭🤣

@yeeyeeslayer @Michael Myers @SecularIslamist @albanian_chad @Jason Voorhees

She definitely isnt albania

• JFL
Whitest Albanian

ethnics rise up :ogre::ogre:

Total hoejabi death