Albanian women are so hot

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
Chatted up this Albanian PAWG Stacy at the mall today and confirmed that Med women are truly the number one foids on the planet. Brunette, hazel eyes, THICK as hell, of course she was engaged to be married. Brutal.

Anyways, if we’re being real, the most top-tier foggers with the best bodies descend from countries like Greece, Albania, Italy, Spain, France, etc. They make me forget all about Nordic hoes tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, watah, StarvedEpi and 5 others
Latinas got the best bodies.

But you're right, those Balkan women are cute. I'm curious, was she aware that you were flirting?
So even though she was engaged, she liked the attention from another guy?

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Agreed, med women make my dick go WOOOOO

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
the most top-tier foggers with the best bodies descend from countries like Greece, Albania, Italy, Spain, France
And you never fucked any of them, instead you just write emotional essays drooling over them on an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement

But you're right, those Balkan women are cute. I'm curious, was she aware that you were flirting?
Many Latinas have fake bodies tho.

I kept it cordial for most part after I asked her which cologne her bf wears and she told me he was her fiance :feelsbadman: she did seem to enjoy our convo as she was smiling, keeping deep eye contact, and asking me questions.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
And you never fucked any of them, instead you just write emotional essays drooling over them on an incel forum
Been with a Greek girl for the last 5 years. Cry, pussy

• +1
Been with a Greek girl for the last 5 years. Cry, pussy
If you have a girl, and she said she has a boyfriend.. then that's two absolute reasons to not even test the waters.

Why did you try to?

Last edited:
If you are with a girl, and she said she has a boyfriend.. then that's two absolute reasons to not even test the waters.

Why did you try to?
Because he’s an idiot who gets off to rejection. He probably got hard after she told him to piss off

• So Sad

Latinas are like half European half native American

• +1
Reactions: watah and greycel
If you have a girl, and she said she has a boyfriend.. then that's two absolute reasons to not even test the waters.

Why did you try to?

But srsly, she was working there and needed her specific opinion on some colognes jfl

• +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi and greycel
bebe rhexa and dua lipa confirm

bebe has descended hard though but at her prime she was gigahot

• Woah
Because he’s an idiot who gets off to rejection. He probably got hard after she told him to piss off
Projections from the shit-ridden streets of Mumbai

does she hawk tuah and spit on that thing bro be honest

• JFL

some random albanian woman from tiktok, i’m curious to know what you would rate her

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and greycel
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

some random albanian woman from tiktok, i’m curious to know what you would rate her

Definitely Staceylite. Girl from the mall looked better tbh

Stacy range for sure PSL-wise

She has a striking jaw for a woman too, in addition to her other features.
Is falio'd slightly by too long of a midface

She will be a Mid-High Stacy PSL objectively.
Her lips could also be thicker (especially upper slightly)

Though it isn't important, she's very good looking and is a Chad factory.

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel and sportsmogger
Definitely Staceylite. Girl from the mall looked better tbh
She's much rarer from a PSL standpoint than 1/2000, which is entry Chad/Stacy tier

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back