Alcohol consumption is essential for great civilization

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Misanthropic Flâneur
Alcohol isn't just some random drug, it has some very interesting social effects:

- it disinhibits and is thus a social lubricant
- it reduces risk aversion and enables young people to have formative experiences
- and most importantly: it is a kind of "truth serum", especially for young people

This combination of effects has a profound impact on our society. For example, I generally have much less trust in people with whom I have never been drunk. Many people feel this way, but most are not aware of it.

"Yeah, I know him well, I can trust him..."Without asking themselves WHY they know him so well.Now, you can’t just give unimpressed people a van full of booze and hope that they become best friends

What happens next is not nice and we see it in Indian reservations or with Muslim immigrants at the main train station.Alcohol must be deeply embedded in the culture. And that is what it is in European cultures.

In the various European cultures, there are extensive, mostly unwritten rules for a wide variety of occasions regarding what and how much to drink. These rules not only ensure that each "participant" reaches the right level.

It is equally important that they make the level subconsciously estimable for the other participants.The most important effect of alcohol - building trust - only then unfolds its true potential.Alcohol is a foundation of the European high-trust society.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Smartass, Amnesia, PRIEST Sv3rige and 3 others
Never seen a more useless thread

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cyrus, Debetro, WhiteGoodman and 2 others
Only societies that consume alcohol have banned questioning and discussing the holocaust numbers

Only that is enough for anyone with a sane mind and intellect to never give it a chance again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Danish_Smartass and Mewton

Alcohol consumption is essential for great civilization​

How is that useless? Alcohol consumption and our society both are declining at a similar rate, its not a coincidence

Only societies that consume alcohol have banned questioning and discussing the holocaust numbers

Only that is enough for anyone with a sane mind and intellect to never give it a chance again.
No, we just have discussed that 30 years ago and the anglosphere just now tries to discuss it and emberass themself for zero reason

In Europe, I don't give a shit about the world, as I said it only is good if it is deeply routed in your culture, giving the native americans access to it was a disaster for example.
stop being mean to me pls i can't take it

Shit makes you nt asf brutal

How is every one of your takes just so outlandishly retarded. Then again you are a useful idiot for Islam so it’s no surprise

Just drink literal poison bro theory

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Debetro and Ultimate Subhuman™
useless thread

Agreed, alcohol mogs

Drinking is part of the human experience, it is such a huge part of tradition and social interaction

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
Its a huge looksmin
Dont take drugs, dont drink, dont smoke

Alcohol is more often than not a way of cope for people with disfortunate lives