Alcohol is great for removing bloat

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
Two shots of rum and i become bloat free in one hour. Have to pee a lot tho.
Low inhib is an added benefit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell
I hate alcohol ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: AbandonShip
Alcohol = God's nectar

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 1751 and AbandonShip
I usually get drunk on Red Bull vodkas
I like them the best
Never tried vodka in my life. Only rum and beer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
alcohol = slay serum

• +1
Depends on the alcohol. Beer will bloat you

I thought alcohol is supposed to bloat you?

I thought alcohol is supposed to bloat you?
Op is too drunk to notice his subhumanity and now think that the alcohol is making him more attractive when its just altering his brain chemistry.

Take a picture next time.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, cutecel, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Op is too drunk to notice his subhumanity and now think that the alcohol is making him more attractive when its just altering his brain chemistry.

Take a picture next time.
Stfu retard.

@Zyros

• +1
Dehydration causes your cells to retain more moisture you fucking retarded truecel.
No it doesnt. Ever wondered why mma fighters look so chiseled after a cut?
You are too stupid fuck you faggot bitch

No it doesnt. Ever wondered why mma fighters look so chiseled after a cut?
You are too stupid fuck you faggot bitch
Because they drink a copious amount of water for a period of time then completely eliminate it from their diet. How far does the extent of your stupidity go?

Because they drink a copious amount of water for a period of time then completely eliminate it from their diet. How far does the extent of your stupidity go?
You mother my penis you dumb fycking retard.
Try alcohol for yourself if you don't believe me.
I want to help fellow looksmaxxers and fuckers like you keep derailing my threads

You mother my penis you dumb fycking retard.
Try alcohol for yourself if you don't believe me.
I want to help fellow looksmaxxers and fuckers like you keep derailing my threads
You exposed and humiliated yourself, outed yourself as a delusional fucking retard and got schooled for it.

Yes its a great dyurethic. When I usdd to still have water retention bloat, one night of drinking cleared it out completely.

• +1
Try alcohol on modafinil. It's an interesting experience.

Your body's drunk but your mind is hyperalert.

Try alcohol on modafinil. It's an interesting experience.

Your body's drunk but your mind is hyperalert.
Can you buy moda without prescription in delhi?

Idiots would only drink alcohol if they want to age faster so that they can rope earlier. Don't drink alcohol people, you're going to age like crap.

Nobody except for your whore mother is crying for yoy
Keep barking for me like a dog on a leash, I have indeed made you very emotional and submissive towards me *your superior*. You talking and trying to argue against something you had no knowledge of got you humiliated, effortlessly provoking your feelings of anger and embarrassment.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and AbandonShip
Keep barking for me like a dog on a leash, I have indeed made you very emotional and submissive towards me *your superior*. You talking and trying to argue against something you had no knowledge of got you humiliated, effortlessly provoking your feelings of anger and embarrassment.
Not a single word faggot

Can you buy moda without prescription in delhi?
Apollo Pharmacies will give you moda without prescription easily. I've never been refused. Shit I've even bought cabergoline from there even though it falls in a more regulated category than just moda. I've bought moda from Apollo in multiple cities - Delhi, BLR, Hampi, Bhopal - have yet to be refused.

Modalert 200 or Modafil MD 200 is what you want.

2 strips is what they'll give without prescription. Just hit multiple pharmacies if you want more than that.

Funny thing is I have been refused by those uncle-owned pharmacies. Chain pharmas are the best - Apollo & Medlife especially.

• Love it
Apollo Pharmacies will give you moda without prescription easily. I've never been refused. Shit I've even bought cabergoline from there even though it falls in a more regulated category than just moda. I've bought moda from Apollo in multiple cities - Delhi, BLR, Hampi, Bhopal - have yet to be refused.

Modalert 200 or Modafil MD 200 is what you want.

2 strips is what they'll give without prescription. Just hit multiple pharmacies if you want more than that.

Funny thing is I have been refused by those uncle-owned pharmacies. Chain pharmas are the best - Apollo & Medlife especially.
I tried ordering online from apollo pharma but they demanded a prescription

Tbh the only thing that's difficult/near-impossible to obtain without prescription in India is ritalin (@Ritalincel), concerta, Testosterone-Cypionate/Enanthate, and barbiturates.
I tried ordering online from apollo pharma but they demanded a prescription
Not online, You'll have to go to the store. I don't even know how these online pharma sites can operate - I don't know of a single person who gets a prescription for any drug, ever.

• +1
long term use will bloat u though

but yes it works as diuretic

• +1
only if you drink it once in awhile. i'm an alcoholic and get facial bloat after a half liter of vodka for a few days.

• +1
Dont drink too much. Othrrwise you'll just embarass yourself