Alcohol is proof that normies are NPC's

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
Remember the first time you tasted alcohol? it was the most disgusting liquid I had ever ingested and I still think it is. It's a fact, alcohol is not meant to taste good for human taste buds, it's literally a poison.

Despite the fact that it's downright disgusting normies still insist how good it tastes, normies are literally not even capable of thinking indepentenly so they can agree that literal poison tastes good just because everybody else seem to think so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Aesthetic, chadpreetcel123 and 19 others
Right? So retarded, and then they dare to insult you for not wasting money and throwing away your money... Fucking bastards

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Aesthetic, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 5 others
Yeah.
I'd rather have a nice cold drink than alcohol.

I drink it for the low inhib

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11212, john2, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 6 others
I think there is some genetic thing that makes people able to accept the black pill. We must be highly evolved or something.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: cyberjap, HighIQcel, Alt Number 3 and 13 others
I think there is some genetic thing that makes people able to accept the black pill. We must be highly evolved or something.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HighIQcel, Alt Number 3, chadpreetcel123 and 10 others
it’s useful for low inhib max

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, IWantToMax, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
Remember the first time you tasted alcohol? it was the most disgusting liquid I had ever ingested and I still think it is. It's a fact, alcohol is not meant to taste good for human taste buds, it's literally a poison.

Despite the fact that it's downright disgusting normies still insist how good it tastes, normies are literally not even capable of thinking indepentenly so they can agree that literal poison tastes good just because everybody else seem to think so.
I thought I was the only one who thinks alcohol is disgusting, the taste is so bad I need to force myself to drink it. Where I live though if you dont drink you arent considered a man jfl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Patient A and 1 other person
it’s useful for low inhib max
Yes I quit drinking to postpone the agepill but when I did drink I didn't bullshit myself into thinking it's delicious, I drank cider or some very Bright beer on an empty stomach just to get drunk.

• +1
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer and EthnicelAscension
I thought I was the only one who thinks alcohol is disgusting, the taste is so bad I need to force myself to drink it. Where I live though if you dont drink you arent considered a man jfl
As a tradesman in construction, I am not considered normal for not drinking alcohol. Then again, I have no gf. I am a loser really tbh tbh 😂😭

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, HumidVent and EthnicelAscension
It’s just normie propaganda, the only alcohols I’ve tasted with a nice at least relatively nice taste were vodkas and whiskey, and these drinks were mimicking non alcoholic drinks in taste. Just LARP as someone who drinks alcohol, it’s not worth the looksmin, and there are other ways to low inhib maxx, alcohol is literally worse than smoking JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
it tasted alright when I drank it the first time not great not terrible either.

it does depend on the alcohol, certain wines taste very nice. but the typical beer is piss water.that's why most bars mix their alcohol with a bunch of sodas and sugar water. anyone who seriously thinks the typical alcoholic beverage tastes good is a faggot in strong denial of his low sentience and group think

It’s just normie propaganda, the only alcohols I’ve tasted with a nice at least relatively nice taste were vodkas and whiskey, and these drinks were mimicking non alcoholic drinks in taste. Just LARP as someone who drinks alcohol, it’s not worth the looksmin, and there are other ways to low inhib maxx, alcohol is literally worse than smoking JFL.
You can just bring non-alcoholic beer to the party with a discreet label and then act tipsy, drunk people won't notice if you larp.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
alcohol is mostly disgusting. some people are devoid of any interesting traits and things to say but the moment you mention alcohol these low sentience NPCs finally find their last bit of AI to enthrall about some vile combination of shit water. i sometimes like feeling intoxicated and i like wine paired with food only. mixed drinks are a retarded normie hobby.

Last edited:
  • +1
The most retarded thing about normies is when guys try to claim it is feminine to drink things that taste good like smirnoff Ice and it's somehow impressive to drink revolting shit like guiness

It's hilarious how a company who produces a product that tastes worse than shit can be profitable due to the brainwashed state of normies

I guess craftbeer is taking off and will soon be a big share of the market

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, IWantToMax and Deleted member 4310
The most retarded thing about normies is when guys try to claim it is feminine to drink things that taste good like smirnoff Ice and it's somehow impressive to drink revolting shit like guiness

It's hilarious how a company who produces a product that tastes worse than shit can be profitable due to the brainwashed state of normies

I guess craftbeer is taking off and will soon be a big share of the market
If humans could get intoxicated from eating literal shit, normies would claim that it's delicious if everybody else was doing it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Feanor
Yeah, also they start drinking alcohol at puberty/young, since is the years where the brain start becoming more emotional and start to understand how social spectrum works, so they need the validation of other people/groups.

I drink it for the inhib.

Some alcohol actually tastes decent, like absinthe
Hence why I don't like cocktails, but just vodka, rum or other highly alcoholic shit.

• Woah
Reactions: john2
Drinking is gay

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 245
im so high inhib i avoid acohol so i dont get low inhib and say shit i dont want to normally say

It's also amazing how much money per month normies spend on booze too. And ugly guys spend on going out especially buying drinks clubbing thinking it is gnna get them laid

• +1
Everyone on this forum has superior curry dna that prevents us from being moved around like cattle, we are protected by Vishnu
we are the north indian

we are the caucasian

• Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
I love a cold beer on a hot summer day

Jager bombs are good tho ngl

Whiskey's and Wines taste good though. I've searched all over the internet and I've found out everything tastes terrible other than these two.

I've only tried Ginger ale (which isn't really alcoholic) and some homemade honey wine (mead), which had a good taste and lower alcohol concentration, it was nice ngl.

But since i'm Christian, I don't get drunk, even if I go to parties, people know that I don't drink too much.
The red wine paradox is crazy tho ngl. There are pretty much no benefits of alcohol, but i's good for recreational purposes.

The health and looksmin problems start to kick in when you drink more than 2 units (or 1.4-1.5 standard drinks) each day. the recommendation for avoiding this and staying in the safe zone is 10 units a week at most (it's actually 14, but the less, the merrier, in this case).

But if you're saying that normies are retarded for spending too much on alcohol and getting drunk, then I agree with you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Ivgv3vhw3mh21

Agreed, he looks very evolved bhai

• +1
I personally drink even alcohols I don’t like just for the sake of getting drunk.

• +1
Alcohol, smoking and drugs are all big copes u are a npc failed normie if u do any of them.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Beer is very overrated, espeicially Heineken (shit tastes like fucking lake water)

Vodka tastes nice tho, especially mixed with cola

• JFL
Everyone is a normie. muh im depressed and i want to feel special so i distance myself from the normal population and make threads that show i am socially inept bc everyone is like this and if you actually got out and made friends youd find out that people arent as shallow and brainless as you think.

• +1
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer, Aesthetic and ChaddeusPeuterschmit