opioids + alc

Alcohol is degenerate poison.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3, 6PSLcel, tombradylover and 2 others
Don't start it.

I haven't drank in like 2 months or something now. I've quit alcohol permanently. I was actually starting to feel really really bad whenever I drank, or else I'd probably still be doing it. Alcohol addiction is no joke.

:unsure:
yeah i used to never drink but lately ive been drinking hella and it makes me feel good, should stop tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, 6PSLcel and TechnoBoss
Don't start it.

I haven't drank in like 2 months or something now. I've quit alcohol permanently. I was actually starting to feel really really bad whenever I drank, or else I'd probably still be doing it. Alcohol addiction is no joke.

:unsure:
Good for you for not drinking anymore. Fuck that degenerate filth. Bad for your body, spirit, and society.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SoundnVision, tombradylover, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Got to quit before it becomes a habit.
Slippery slope. 2-3 months pass and ur knee deep into the bullshit hellhole known as addiction. Ur whole life starts revolving around these drugs. It becomes the only thing u prioritize. And ur life becomes all about seeking and obtaining that high. Downward spiral. U lose money, relationships, mental and physical health and most importantly u lose time.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Slippery slope. 2-3 months pass and ur knee deep into the bullshit hellhole known as addiction. Ur whole life starts revolving around these drugs. It becomes the only thing u prioritize. And ur life becomes all about seeking and obtaining that high. Downward spiral. U lose money, relationships, mental and physical health and most importantly u lose time.
Yeah well the meth head I know got his dick sucked and fucked by this chick we know for speed 😂 Bro got arrested for violating his probation and is now homeless.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and tombradylover
Yeah well the meth head I know got his dick sucked and fucked by this chick we know for speed 😂 Bro got arrested for violating his probation and is now homeless.
That’s a fucking amazing role model right there😂

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
I stopped alcohol for 1 reason. bloating

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and ConfusedBolivian