Alcohol is the fuel for hook-up culture

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Alcohol is the fuel for hook-up culture
I’ve been incel past 3 weeks, which have coincided with me being sober for 3 weeks. Well yesterday I went out drinking and this is what happened.

I thought I had a guaranteed slay, since I was going out with a girl I had already smashed. We drank white wine and listened to music outside watching the sunset. It was lovely. By the end of it I thought we were going back to her place but she had work 6 in the morning and was on her period:feelswhy:

At this point it was 8:30PM. Night was still young so I went to my favourite bodega which I know is always filled. I ordered a beer and sat outside for about 5 mins, before two girls tapped me on my shoulder and asked me if I was here alone and wanted to join them. They were 24 and 26 and I could tell they were a little older so I LARPed 24. The night goes on we are having fun, but I’m autistically trying to decide which one to pursue. I hadn’t talked to women in a while so I was completely out my groove.

We talk about dating apps and I see the 24 year old girl’s hinge profile and it’s nothing special; just her eviscerating manlets. The first thing she did was swipe over to see their height and if it was shorter than 185cm she didn’t even want to scroll their pics. Absolutely brootal height pill:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I give her my hinge and the first thing she looks at is my age:forcedsmile: I completely forgot I was LARPing 24. Even though I was incredibly drunk I still felt a bit of embarrassment. I did a Hail Mary and asked the 26 year old if she wanted to smash, got my shot denied and left.

At this point it was 11PM. The night was getting late, but I wasn’t done 🕺🏾🕺🏾🕺🏾🕺🏾

I remembered @forevergymcelling wise words in a drunken haze. Something about Kebab shop game mogging actually going into the clubs, so I ordered food at Burger King and was chatting to girls outside in the smoking area while I was munching a crispy chicken. I did this for 30 mins before I was about to give up.

Then a slender brunette tapped me on my shoulder. She was talking to some Arab and then asked me why I was sitting outside alone eating Burger King. That’s how the convo started - we were yapping, I made out with her and asked her if we should go back to her place. She told me yea when the club-closes:trepidation:

I was at a cross road. Do I just go home now or wait the hour out before getting some pussy. Since I hadn’t slayed in 3 weeks I of course waited out.

Long story short we went back to her place and smashed till 5:30 AM. Then as I thought we were about to sleep she told me she had work in 1 hour, and had to kick me out. Her body was very tatted and she was 19. I didn’t think she had any figure cause she was slight slender, but I enjoyed my time.

I fell asleep on the bus and missed my stop but I got home eventually.

TL;DR if you don’t drink you will never slay.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: c0pemaxxer, slimeszn3, bloomercel and 14 others
best to just work out, raise test naturally, lifting weights makes you confident to talk to women. Trust me

Then you will be complimenting women and asking them out left and right, feeling no shame when rejected.

I feel nothing from rejection now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Doommaxxed, bloomercel, acv700 and 6 others
best to just work out, raise test naturally, lifting weights makes you confident to talk to women. Trust me

Then you will be complimenting women and asking them out left and right, feeling no shame when rejected.

I don’t feel anything either, but it’s just quicker getting drunk, going to a pub and smashing. Of course it helps being attractive too

I don’t feel anything either, but it’s just quicker getting drunk, going to a pub and smashing. Of course it helps being attractive too
Urine3

Only problem after you drink 4 beers, get rejected, and some knob is next to you nagging his ass off

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: greycel, Doommaxxed and AspiringMogger

Working out does nothing to chemically increase confidence.

• +1
Reactions: watah, thereallegend, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
Didn't read but alcohol is the key to unlocking NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, thereallegend and AspiringMogger
mirin i havent left the house this year once i doordash food and get walmart delivered tbh

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
mirin i havent left the house this year once i doordash food and get walmart delivered tbh
You’re rich as fuck. I’m too stingy to pay the delivery fee

What a weirdo, ignored

I don’t need alcohol to slay

• +1
not a picosecond

• +1
what's your real age if you larp as 24?

• +1
what's your real age if you larp as 24?
22. When I can see a woman’s collegen is a lil fucked I go up in age since most women don’t want to smash younger than themselves.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and fogdart
I'm better off playing videogames or reading books than going after used up self-hating womenwasting both time and money

• +1
Reactions: watah and AspiringMogger
I'm better off playing videogames or reading books than going after used up self-hating womenwasting both time and money
I don’t blame you. Woke up hungover with a dry mouth. Just ate a pizza, and I bought bake off from Lidl for later. Just smashing at least 10 days progress in the gym

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Yea, it does basement dweller.

Touch grass before you reply with some redditor cringe comment
I used to work out heavily in my early-20s. I was even considering competing on an amateur level.
I never remember all that sweat and tears producing nothing by exhaustion, let alone "confidence".

I’ve been incel past 3 weeks, which have coincided with me being sober for 3 weeks. Well yesterday I went out drinking and this is what happened.

I thought I had a guaranteed slay, since I was going out with a girl I had already smashed. We drank white wine and listened to music outside watching the sunset. It was lovely. By the end of it I thought we were going back to her place but she had work 6 in the morning and was on her period:feelswhy:

At this point it was 8:30PM. Night was still young so I went to my favourite bodega which I know is always filled. I ordered a beer and sat outside for about 5 mins, before two girls tapped me on my shoulder and asked me if I was here alone and wanted to join them. They were 24 and 26 and I could tell they were a little older so I LARPed 24. The night goes on we are having fun, but I’m autistically trying to decide which one to pursue. I hadn’t talked to women in a while so I was completely out my groove.

We talk about dating apps and I see the 24 year old girl’s hinge profile and it’s nothing special; just her eviscerating manlets. The first thing she did was swipe over to see their height and if it was shorter than 185cm she didn’t even want to scroll their pics. Absolutely brootal height pill:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I give her my hinge and the first thing she looks at is my age:forcedsmile: I completely forgot I was LARPing 24. Even though I was incredibly drunk I still felt a bit of embarrassment. I did a Hail Mary and asked the 26 year old if she wanted to smash, got my shot denied and left.

At this point it was 11PM. The night was getting late, but I wasn’t done 🕺🏾🕺🏾🕺🏾🕺🏾

I remembered @forevergymcelling wise words in a drunken haze. Something about Kebab shop game mogging actually going into the clubs, so I ordered food at Burger King and was chatting to girls outside in the smoking area while I was munching a crispy chicken. I did this for 30 mins before I was about to give up.

Then a slender brunette tapped me on my shoulder. She was talking to some Arab and then asked me why I was sitting outside alone eating Burger King. That’s how the convo started - we were yapping, I made out with her and asked her if we should go back to her place. She told me yea when the club-closes:trepidation:

I was at a cross road. Do I just go home now or wait the hour out before getting some pussy. Since I hadn’t slayed in 3 weeks I of course waited out.

Long story short we went back to her place and smashed till 5:30 AM. Then as I thought we were about to sleep she told me she had work in 1 hour, and had to kick me out. Her body was very tatted and she was 19. I didn’t think she had any figure cause she was slight slender, but I enjoyed my time.

I hate the word 'munching.' If not for that word, I would've kept reading. If not for that word, I would've liked this post.

Epic Fail Lol GIF by sendwishonline.com

• +1
I used to work out heavily in my early-20s. I was even considering competing on an amateur level.
I never remember all that sweat and tears producing nothing by exhaustion, let alone "confidence".
tales from the ass crack pizza box filled basement of a fart sniffer

I binge-ate to like 20% body fat (I was 10%bf a month ago), I've been gaining muscle rapidly and I actually look somewhat bulky in clothes (not just in terms of fat obviously). It's actually insane how fast my body is able to gain muscle, I could get really big naturally if I committed myself.

I was contemplating whether I should continue to bulk (obviously slow down a lot though) but I've decided to just get lean, I have soft pretty boy features and bulking up has taken away some face definition.

Cold approach is fucking essential

From Saturday night:

Im on holiday rn but ill make a proper thread when im back and tag you

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and AspiringMogger
Bro is spitting. It's true.

• +1
just get approached by 3 different girls in 1 night - theory. Chad-life

meanwhile I haven't been approached by a girl in 28 years of my life.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and AspiringMogger
Well I don't drink and I'm volcel so it works out just fine.

Intoxicated sex doesn't even count as sex really.

• Hmm...
just get approached by 3 different girls in 1 night - theory. Chad-life

meanwhile I haven't been approached by a girl in 28 years of my life.
Low trust = over

I think drunk sex > sober sex
If someone wouldn't have sex with u sober then it doesn't count if they do it when drunk

Peoples' standards go down when drunk

• Hmm...

Mirin how u didn’t give up

• JFL
Stopped reading at :feelswhy: you cuck.

Too much emojis shit thread.

Alcohol opens you up for possession, “spirits”, “Jin”.

If someone wouldn't have sex with u sober then it doesn't count if they do it when drunk

Peoples' standards go down when drunk
I’m purely talking about the stimulation, but I don’t necessarily disagree. Rarely do men cold approach and slay same day when the woman is sober

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer