Alcohol just temporarily cured my angry thoughts

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Alcohol shit-drug? I think not.

I was so fucking angry, wanting to go ER on the world, kill and rape. This is often what I feel when I am depressed, anger and violent thoughts.
It's not nice, it's very stressful and painful.

Just drank 2 bottles of wine and now my vibe is nice ngl. I have renewed faith in my life and obtaining happiness.

alcohol mogs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, TUSSELEIF, slavicpsycho and 10 others
its over. now you are becoming an alcoholic

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, R@m@, hardRscreamer and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, n0rthface, slavicpsycho and 3 others
That’s why I always drink it

So what if it makes me look like shit and rots my organs. At least it make me happy

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, slavicpsycho and iloveboobs
I had to stop alcohol because it was just making me sad and angry. I was also feeling sick all the time.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and iloveboobs
The lion mind is too strong to ever be addicted to anything.
none of us, including you, are that mentally strong to just quit such a strong addiction. if alcohol is the only thing that makes you happy its gonna go downhill very fast

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, MoggerGaston and kaligula567
Also just tried a new salmon lemon pasta cream garlic recipe.

I felt like jamie oliver while cooking ngl, I was thinking: 'imagine if I had some foid here, she would be mirin' how good of a cook I am.'

The dish came out decent ngl. But can't go wrong with these ingredients honestly, unless you dislike them in the first place.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, PROMETHEUS, hardRscreamer and 2 others
cmon old lion i thought you had your rest now its time to tag your fellow friends on here

@iloveboobs @truthhurts @chudlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, chudlite, iloveboobs and 1 other person
cmon old lion i thought you had your rest now its time to tag your fellow friends on here

amigo. why are you still spreading this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, PROMETHEUS, chudlite and 1 other person
I had to stop alcohol because it was just making me sad and angry. I was also feeling sick all the time.
I can relate. I have a love/hate relationship with alcohol.

Sometimes it is amazing, sometimes it makes me feel like shit. And it often has me wondering, especially when feeling like shit, what the fuck I am doing with my life.

But today it is nice (but ive been sober for past 4 days so is what it is). I think a healthy balance is needed.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Shut the fuck up dork

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and iloveboobs
I heard doing $50 plinko balls on 13 rows is better for calming down violent thoughts

2C79FB6D 1CAB 4674 92DD 9973991366DA

Also logged in to some old gmail account for some verification shit purposes of some other account.
Ended up on youtube and it had the old playlists and recommended vids/songs from a decade ago to like 3 yrs ago when I used that account.

tbh I am simply mirin' the music taste I had 3+ years ago, includes bangers like this:

Too many stacies in this music video :feelswhy::feelswhy:

I think the older I become the more I realize how out of reach attractive girls are for me, it's depressing. I think 3 years ago even when I saw attractive girls in music vids like this it gave me hope and motivation, instead of pain and depression.

brutal life ngl

• Love it
I think the older I become the more I realize how out of reach attractive girls are for me, it's depressing. I think 3 years ago even when I saw attractive girls in music vids like this it gave me hope and motivation, instead of pain and depression.
I think this relates more broadly to my life.
Everything in my life has been disappointment. All my dreams, desires, they have all ended up completely unfulfilled.

Not just with the girls I imagined dating, also with the friends I would have, career I would have, social-life/vibe, lifestyle, everything.

Everything has completely sucked in comparison to what I ever imagined it would be. It's so fucking depressing.

I think this relates more broadly to my life.
Everything in my life has been disappointment. All my dreams, desires, they have all ended up completely unfulfilled.

Not just with the girls I imagined dating, also with the friends I would have, career I would have, social-life/vibe, lifestyle, everything.

Everything has completely sucked in comparison to what I ever imagined it would be. It's so fucking depressing.
Long sentences??

Fucking nerd , do you think i am stupid?

I bash you skull wimp

Long sentences??

Fucking nerd , do you think i am stupid?

I bash you skull wimp
I am also caging at this music I found on my old yt account :lul:

It just fucking mogs.
The youth of today doesn't know how shit their music is compared to what we had @TechnoBoss

• Love it
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I am also caging at this music I found on my old yt account :lul:

It just fucking mogs.
The youth of today doesn't know how shit their music is compared to what we had @TechnoBoss

Mogs hard tbh :love: I'd love to see some of the older stuff you liked on your YT.

• +1

@MoggerGaston

• Love it
It's insane man, I long back for these times, as depicted in your gif.

I remember 10 years ago, I was 19yo, I was a fat ugly subhuman back then. I didn't know what PSL was.
Yet I could party like the guys in your gif and FEEL IT. I was Jonah Hill back then :lul::lul:

but that's the most important, FEELING IT.
Right now when I see guys going wild like this at parties I think: 'Yeah they are probably faking it like me lately right? I act overhyped, I act happy, but inside I don't feel shit. They are doing the same right?'

tbh it's brutal.

Because back then, I know even as a fat ugly subhuman 19yo creature hated by every woman in a 20m vicinity, I was feeling amazing, happy, and I didn't let anyone stop me. And that was on just a (relatively light compared to now) amount of alcohol. no drugs

It was just insane vibes back then man.

@TechnoBoss This 14 year old remix is another banger from my old playlist.

But nothing will ever beat this one from my old playlist:

This shit is insane.

But I will never find it on spotify, brutal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PROMETHEUS

I remember 10 years ago, I was 19yo, I was a fat ugly subhuman back then. I didn't know what PSL was.
Yet I could party like the guys in your gif and FEEL IT. I was Jonah Hill back then :lul::lul:

Right now when I see guys going wild like this at parties I think: 'Yeah they are probably faking it like me lately right? I act overhyped, I act happy, but inside I don't feel shit. They are doing the same right?'

tbh it's brutal.
one lifefuel is that on drugs, I've been able to get back these feelings at some occasions during some parties.

but my mind is getting increasingly depressed and demotivated and it's clear that even drugs can't elevate my mind properly anymore to the level I would like it to be at.

My lifestyle, overall mindset, has declined too much. Drugs are a mindset-multiplier. When your life is shit, even on drugs you won't feel as amazing as you would've wanted to :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and TechnoBoss

tbh it's brutal.

Because back then, I know even as a fat ugly subhuman 19yo creature hated by every woman in a 20m vicinity, I was feeling amazing, happy, and I didn't let anyone stop me. And that was on just a (relatively light compared to now) amount of alcohol. no drugs

It was just insane vibes back then man.

@TechnoBoss This 14 year old remix is another banger from my old playlist.

But nothing will ever beat this one from my old playlist:

This shit is insane.

But I will never find it on spotify, brutal.

I don’t look back at my life with fondness

I too had many nights of drunken joy & laughter

But ultimately, life always gets the last laugh

That’s why i don’t show enthusiasm or excitement about anything in life

I simply complete my responsibilities daily with full diligence, planning for everything to work out in the end

If it doesn’t work out, then I tried my best

100 million young men just like myself died in WW1&2, with life not going as they planned

That’s just the reality of life which must be accepted

The picture you painted was a realisation that you have reached the end of your youth

You cannot look back at the past but must set your gaze towards the future

Your 30s beckons you

You must accept that your 20s are over

• Woah
none of us, including you, are that mentally strong to just quit such a strong addiction. if alcohol is the only thing that makes you happy its gonna go downhill very fast
I can go from drunk every day, to completely sober, raw-dogging it sober for weeks. How can I be addicted when I can quit easily and maintain it for weeks without any serious withdrawal symptoms or any other struggle either?

Then why do I relapse after x weeks? because I hate my life. Once I am off alcohol I REALLY start realizing that I hate my life completely. I hate everything about it.

I hate the fact I have no family.
I hate the fact I don't have a girl or sex in my life whatsoever.
I hate the fact I don't even have friends.
I hate the fact I dislike my job.
I hate the fact I dislike my studies and its carreer prospects.

I hate the fact that I have nothing exciting going for me in any way shape or form.

There is no adrenaline, there is no excitement, there isn't anything interesting, risky, curious going on.

I can now understand 'adrenaline junkies' doing extreme sports like base-diving (average lifespan the moment you start this hobby is 7 years). Just to escape this fucking madness.

I understand why people gamble, like me doing these extreme gambles on the stock market to feel fucking anything.

I understand why people, like me, do drugs.

Whenever I go sober, I realize why I hate my life, and then I am unable to fix it and then have to resort back to drugs/alcohol and this is a never ending loop.

I cannot, i simply cannot, call this addiction. Why? because i can so easily quit, for weeks, without withdrawal symptoms, without struggle. It's easy for me.

The only reason why I keep returning to this lifestyle is because my life is fucking pure truecel garbage, and then it makes so much sense.

It makes so much sense why I use alcohol to escape this life, once i start realizing why I hate my life so much, sober.

I had a two day headache hangover last time I drank vodka. Now I’m sick. Still not as bad as my worst hangover tho where I threw up like 15 times in a day. Still hangovers rarely happen to me so it’s a nice cope otherwise

• +1
@TechnoBoss tbh afaik airports don't even check for drugs whatsoever. At least that's been my experience in europe.

I know a lot of ravers who fly within europe and carry mdma, ketamine, 2-cb, mephedrone and more and nothing ever gets checked anyways.
I could carry drugs over to USA and we could party in NYC.

Other possibility is that these darkweb marketplaces I am buying from sell to USA anyways so could order to some rented postbox and pick it up there or smth.

probably better idea tbh.

• +1
I had a two day headache hangover last time I drank vodka. Now I’m sick. Still not as bad as my worst hangover tho where I threw up like 15 times in a day. Still hangovers rarely happen to me so it’s a nice cope otherwise
brutal man, idk just man personally I am 29yo and use massive amounts of drugs and alcohol and always end up feeling 'fine' the days after.

like, i dont feel great, I feel how the hangover and drug-comedown make me feel worse this day, but I am always like: 'I am always depressed anyways, now I feel depressed+ due to substance abuse, there is barely any difference JFL.'

at 29yo I still don't really care about hangovers or drug-comedowns at all. but may be just because my general lifequality is just so fucking low that you go from low to very-low and its just not even noticeable jfl at my retarded shit life

@TechnoBoss tbh afaik airports don't even check for drugs whatsoever. At least that's been my experience in europe.

I know a lot of ravers who fly within europe and carry mdma, ketamine, 2-cb, mephedrone and more and nothing ever gets checked anyways.
I could carry drugs over to USA and we could party in NYC.

Other possibility is that these darkweb marketplaces I am buying from sell to USA anyways so could order to some rented postbox and pick it up there or smth.

probably better idea tbh.
It gets a bit sketchy with the airports here. If it's a lot of pills in your bag it will probably be seen. If you're taking some LSD paper or something more discreet it's fine. I went through Laguardia Airport here which is only for domestic flights and the security wasn't too bad, but I do think they'd find a bunch of pills. If you wanted to bring enough drugs to last you for a week here, it might be discovered but I'm not sure. I can always get stuff here, but I've been out of the game for so long I kind of lost my contacts for stuff.

It would be sick as fuck to have you come here and party with me. I was planning on going to a techno club last week but I ended up canceling but I think I may go tomorrow. There are a few places I found that I actually wanna show you. I think you'd like the club scene here but we'd have to just pick the right places because half the clubs here just play rap and reggaeton.

A PO box might work as well but either way just a pick a date or something and I'll totally show you around. That would be sick.

• Love it
Join me in becoming an alcoholic saar, liver failure awaits us:feelsgood:

• Love it
Shut the fuck up dork

I remember looking for this hard-rock song for years before I found it.

Shit is 20 years old, but it is fucking legendary to me.

@TechnoBoss idk if u like hard-rock but it mogs hard tbh.
I remember sharing this with friends back in the day after finding it and they were all mirin' hard back then. :ogre::lul:

Tbh life back then was so much more adventurous because it was essentially impossible to find information online.
Google was fucking worthless back then compared to now :lul::lul:

There was no info about anything. Nobody knew nothing.

If you knew something new, you were the new god.

@moredatesmorerapes @Gengar

People barely even used the internet, people barely knew what youtube was, yet you had this video of a guy teaching you how to do 'jumpstyle' on 'youtube'.
Man, you don't even fucking know. You were the most popular guy in your class, everyone was mirin' your jumpstyle and your knowledge.

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and Gengar
UNMOGGABLE VIDEO(15YRS OLD):

• Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit
UNMOGGABLE VIDEO(15YRS OLD):

@TechnoBoss @Gargantuan

can you fucking imagine the average person doing jumpstyle :lul::lul::lul:
it was so fucking mainstream back then, holy fuck. EVERYONE was doing it.

If you didn't do jumpstyle, you were a non-NT weirdo in the netherlands

I was an ugly subhuman beast back then, but I was so good at jumpstyle, I still am.

Whenever there was a jumpstyle song, people would get 'out of the way for me' to let me go rampage, was one of few mogger moments I had being fat and ugly as a teenager.

It's so hard for me cuz I know if I was normal weight back instead of obese, then I likely would've slain girls and developed self-esteem, something which I completely lack right now.

Girls were mirin' my dance-skills even though I was obese. Imagine if I wasn't :(:(:(

brutal nostalgy.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan

I remember looking for this hard-rock song for years before I found it.

Shit is 20 years old, but it is fucking legendary to me.

@TechnoBoss idk if u like hard-rock but it mogs hard tbh.
I remember sharing this with friends back in the day after finding it and they were all mirin' hard back then. :ogre::lul:

Tbh life back then was so much more adventurous because it was essentially impossible to find information online.
Google was fucking worthless back then compared to now :lul::lul:

There was no info about anything. Nobody knew nothing.

If you knew something new, you were the new god.

@moredatesmorerapes @Gengar

People barely even used the internet, people barely knew what youtube was, yet you had this video of a guy teaching you how to do 'jumpstyle' on 'youtube'.
Man, you don't even fucking know. You were the most popular guy in your class, everyone was mirin' your jumpstyle and your knowledge.

JFL at jumpen. But yes youtube was low-key back then. Most famous website was poesjes.nl, for cute kitty images. 😂 I remember youtube had a red font if you searched something. This was 2007 I think.

• +1
I don’t look back at my life with fondness

I too had many nights of drunken joy & laughter

But ultimately, life always gets the last laugh

That’s why i don’t show enthusiasm or excitement about anything in life

I simply complete my responsibilities daily with full diligence, planning for everything to work out in the end

If it doesn’t work out, then I tried my best

100 million young men just like myself died in WW1&2, with life not going as they planned

That’s just the reality of life which must be accepted

The picture you painted was a realisation that you have reached the end of your youth

You cannot look back at the past but must set your gaze towards the future

Your 30s beckons you

You must accept that your 20s are over
Nah I disagree with you.

Everyone's life moves at it's own pace. You are comparing yourself to chad, where he is in life and what he used to do in life.
Comparison is the killer of joy and happiness. Only you can decide what you want to do, what you want to spend your time and energy on doing.

"Making up for your past" is a failed strategy, I agree with that. Because then you are compensating, comparing, and not living in the moment at all.
But that doesn't mean you can't live a lifestyle that others your age have left behind.