Alcohol turns you normie

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

sigma
Joined
Oct 15, 2020
Posts
30,617
Reputation
40,937
Drink it and read back what you said to people
It usually sounds fucking normei
Sometiems in a funny way
Sometiems in a cringe omg I’m so sad way

Cant even post examples from when I was drunk ngl, you niggas would never respect me again
 
no it gives me anxiety so maybe im normal lower inhibit
 
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
no it gives me anxiety so maybe im normal lower inhibit
Alcohol gives u anxiety that’s the opposite of what it should do?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19101
Alcohol gives u anxiety that’s the opposite of what it should do?
yes and gives me ed but that's not the point also it makes me horny
 
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Drink alcohol and your filter turns off
 
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Can u describe what the anxiety from alcohol feels like
"o I probably shouldn't say this"
"oh I have a boner"
"oh my dick don't work"
 

Similar threads

reccessedhell
Replies
5
Views
40
baunew
baunew
them streets b cold
Replies
5
Views
64
tspmongl
tspmongl
thekey
Replies
16
Views
71
lowtide654
lowtide654
TGUN.
Replies
19
Views
85
Gajjo
Gajjo
JoelBeetwo
Replies
11
Views
57
BeastBoy0508
BeastBoy0508

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top