Alessandro Dellisola agepill

Art of Pattinson

Art of Pattinson

Gold
that's about how he is now, eye area is not the same anymore, looks tired and studied by life

that's how he was, like a different person

he almost became a regular person

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, halloweed, Carbine and 1 other person
Honestly more then likely just a bad day for the nigga, but he is almost forty, that's when the decension begins

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, truthhurts and Art of Pattinson
that's about how he is now, eye area is not the same anymore, looks tired and studied by life

that's how he was, like a different person

he almost became a regular person

Delisola never leaned towards being a pretty boy, he always leaned masc, so aging isn't a big concern.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Xangsane
perma squint creates wrinkles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, truthhurts and iblamepheno1
Honestly more then likely just a bad day for the nigga, but he is almost forty, that's when the decension begins

He just 32

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Carbine
Oh I didn't know, I'd argue its just a bad day for him then, apologies I was just guessing
Chico aged bad at 30s maybe dellisola is that case

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Carbine
Chico aged bad at 30s maybe dellisola is that case
I assumed chico would age bad but dellisola was unexpected nonetheless, keratin and collagen correlate and he has absurdly high level hair for his skin to be deteriorating so early

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Art of Pattinson
The consequences of eating animals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, kyrre, truthhurts and 1 other person
@truthhurts he was in prime at 22-28 and got bad at 30, is that about right? what do you think

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
@truthhurts he was in prime at 22-28 and got bad at 30, is that about right? what do you think
Yh I think so, I think it’s the bloat and collagen that makes him worse looking.
IMG 1304

That was him at 19. :ogre:
his beard boosted his overall attractiveness and thicker eyebrows. He used to pluck his eyebrows apparently, but that’s an assumption based on this pic.
I think he also said that he never washed his hair, maybe that’s also contributes to his hair thickness, but I’m not sure. He needs to lean down to get his sharp looks. Bro looks like Jabba the Hutt when not
IMG 0618
IMG 0842

One of the best pics imo
IMG 0532
IMG 0724

IMG 5798
IMG 5726

IMG 5522
IMG 0558

IMG 0501

• Love it
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Yh I think so, I think it’s the bloat and collagen that makes him worse looking.
View attachment 3215802
his beard boosted his overall attractiveness and thicker eyebrows. He used to pluck his eyebrows apparently, but that’s an assumption based on this pic.
I think he also said that he never washed his hair, maybe that’s also contributes to his hair thickness, but I’m not sure. He needs to lean down to get his sharp looks. Bro looks like Jabba the Hutt when not
View attachment 3215822View attachment 3215833
One of the best pics imo
View attachment 3215836View attachment 3215840

View attachment 3215842View attachment 3215843
View attachment 3215844View attachment 3215845
View attachment 3215850
nigga be jerking off with these many pics saved

• JFL
View attachment 3215802
View attachment 3215822View attachment 3215833
One of the best pics imo
View attachment 3215836View attachment 3215840

View attachment 3215842View attachment 3215843
View attachment 3215844View attachment 3215845
View attachment 3215850
He looks so ridiculous when he's young:lul:, age suits him better:feelsgood:

• +1
Doesn’t matter still a irl chad and gets women looking at him whatever place he goes