D3EF859A 1E1C 4FD9 BF27 19045B62C409
202CC3E0 FB5C 4376 A64E FFCE3DEB9A65

• +1
Reactions: Hector
90 percent of women would choose top guy

• +1
Reactions: brickbomz14, Boxingfan, AscendingHero and 13 others
Dellisolla is pretty overrated imo, less striking
Overrated? I would say Chico is the one who is overrated. Dellisola is heavily underrated imo.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Copemaxxing, Short Ugly and Brown and 5 others
90 percent of women would choose top guy
Honestly if I had a choice on who I can look like then I wouldn’t know who to choose. Both look insane IMO.
You realize those aren't mutually exclusive right

Both can be overrated

And I said in my opinion he is overrated, like I don't personally believe he is in the pantheon of 7 psl + people
He is 7.5PSL imo and is a solid giga Chad.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Taylorswift
You realize those aren't mutually exclusive right

Both can be overrated

And I said in my opinion he is overrated, like I don't personally believe he is in the pantheon of 7 psl + people
TRUE MORE LIKE 6.7

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
I look like a cheap version of Dellisola :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Delli mogs

• +1
JORGE LOOKS SO AESTHETIC WITH HIS EYES

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 9072
@Sikkunt23 i think you may be right about most females choosing Dellisola over Del Rio Romero. Remember @yunggod ? She was obsessed with Dellisola and thought he mogged everyone and was spamming that GIF of him winking. Maybe his appeal is just out of this world.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
@Sikkunt23 i think you may be right about most females choosing Dellisola over Del Rio Romero. Remember @yunggod ? She was obsessed with Dellisola and thought he mogged everyone and was spamming that GIF of him winking. Maybe his appeal is just out of this world.
Make a yubocatfish tbh . And test it out get best pics of both to be fair .

• +1
Chico still appeal mogs him in motion btw .

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Taylorswift
Second guy will look uncanny to most foids btw . Go make a yubocatifsh and tell jbs to pick between the two .

• +1
Second guy will look uncanny to most foids btw . Go make a yubocatifsh and tell jbs to pick between the two .
I will try later. I also will have to shit on Jeff Seid as well because people here don’t realize that he is nowhere near as goodlooking as aspies here make him out to be. I will make consecutive threads and try to see which model has the highest appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 9072 and Sikkunt23
I will try later. I also will have to shit on Jeff Seid as well because people here don’t realize that he is nowhere near as goodlooking as aspies here make him out to be. I will make consecutive threads and try to see which model has the highest appeal.
I agree . I legit did a yubo thingy with him . I had best pics of David laid and best pics of sied and legit 15 girls picked laid while 3 girls picked jeff jfl . Harmony and not looking uncanny matters

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Taylorswift
Pm me when u make ur yubo account . I’ll Acc do the same thing again and give you screenshots

• +1
I agree . I legit did a yubo thingy with him . I had best pics of David laid and best pics of sied and legit 15 girls picked laid while 3 girls picked jeff jfl . Harmony and not looking uncanny matters
There needs to be a brutal thread on Jeff Seid dropped so we can watch his worshippers seethe. Users here really have no idea what is appealing to foids. I was disappointed when I saw that David Laid lost against Jeff Seid despite mogging him to suicide.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Sikkunt23
There needs to be a brutal thread on Jeff Seid dropped so we can watch his worshippers seethe. Users here really have no idea what is appealing to foids. I was disappointed when I saw that David Laid lost against Jeff Seid despite mogging him to suicide.
Yah I have been David laid pilled for a while ngl . I never found jeff Seid or zyzz to be good looking all that much . ( ngl jeff sied is good looking but just looks kinda uncanny )

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 9072
2nd guy eye halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Sikkunt23 and Taylorswift
  • +1
Bruh jorge easily fucking mogs with those eyes jesus christ, are those real, like how many ppl in the world have eyes like that

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and Deleted member 9072
I agree that laid mogs but that experiment is biased. Laid obviously has more appeal with younger girls, its not even up for debate. Yubo also isn't as legit when looking at the raw numbers compared to tinder and other apps

• JFL
I agree that laid mogs but that experiment is biased. Laid obviously has more appeal with younger girls, its not even up for debate. Yubo also isn't as legit when looking at the raw numbers compared to tinder and other apps
I’m directly asking jbs bro . It’s as accurate as u can get jfl . I used best pics of both .
Tinder is subject to many different factors .
here I’m directly asking who looks hotter jfl

• +1
I’m directly asking jbs bro . It’s as accurate as u can get jfl . I used best pics of both .
Tinder is subject to many different factors .
here I’m directly asking who looks hotter jfl
Ohh ok i see. Yeah that's much more objective then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Sikkunt23
Delisolla is like 6’5

and he’s italian so il vote for him

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Taylorswift and saolista
  • +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Taylorswift, saolista and 1 other person
Bruh jorge easily fucking mogs with those eyes jesus christ, are those real, like how many ppl in the world have eyes like that
Dellisola still mogs despite not having muh colored eyes

• JFL
??? His eyes are dark blue jfl
His eyes are nowhere near as light as Jorge Del Rio Romero. You might as well call them brown.

0A601050 1B1B 4C9D 81DD CB657583994E

His eyes are nowhere near as light as Jorge Del Rio Romero. You might as well call them brown.

View attachment 664859
9F800D7F A69A 420F 8D88 D94333BF3C1F
BC716728 2F82 487C BB05 89800EFE0E6F
B1E4AAAB B96A 4582 986B 81177ECDCE3F
BBFA824E D7B6 4801 9B04 52D400CA4F20
2A1EAA0C E319 4F57 9200 AE172DEE53F5

They are dark blue . Most of his pics are him squinting and makes his eyes very narrow to a point which u can’t even see the colour . Also lighting

Delliosla is 7psl to above

Second guy is more like 6 to 6,5psl

• +1
  • +1
I used to follow both of these guys on insta and jorge doesn’t look as striking as he does in those modelling shots while Delisola looks good even by a selfie taken from the front cam at worst possible lighting so yea he mogs him.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 1680 and Taylorswift
I used to follow both of these guys on insta and jorge doesn’t look as striking as he does in those modelling shots while Delisola looks good even by a selfie taken from the front cam at worst possible lighting so yea he mogs him.
Honestly even in those pics and GIFs he still mogs because his face is simply more pleasant to look at.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Salludon
Honestly even in those pics and GIFs he still mogs because his face is simply more pleasant to look at.
Yea Jorge lacks angularity. His face is “too square” imo.

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is, Sikkunt23 and Taylorswift
Another chadsexual thread

• So Sad
Despite being Spanish I think Dellisola mogs hard.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Taylorswift