• +1
Reactions: shahid khan, Mewton and ROTTING
Salludon, even if we take best pics of both of them

• +1
Reactions: zura, shahid khan, systvm and 4 others
@Salludon has a better personality so he mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Administrator, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
Salludon is almost unmoggable man, he looks aggressive and too good. He looks dark triad in an ideal way. Salludon supremacy all the way

Salludon is fillermaxxed squinting and sucking cheeks in

Salludon is fillermaxxed squinting and sucking cheeks in
Keep crying for him and he'll keep slaying. You will never ever live the reality salludon is living. Keep mirin him:feelshah: you are just another ethnic hater who can't stand the brutal mogg :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Keep crying for him and he'll keep slaying. You will never ever live the reality salludon is living. Keep mirin him:feelshah: you are just another ethnic hater who can't stand the brutal mogg :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
He has been put into an arranged marriage tf you mean? the reality he is living jfl you clown

I am aware he's happily married and living his life. What I meant was that you can suck your cheeks and filter Maxx and yet you'll never ever be mired as much as salludon. There are dating app experiment of salludon and none of you can match his level of success. Just accept the fact he's a mogger and good looking instead of inflating your egos like entitled whores
He has been put into an arranged marriage tf you mean? the reality he is living jfl you clown

He looks better than me but hes a gigafrauder :lul: also Hes not slaying he is already engaged to someone u dumb curry muncher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 18261
He looks better than me but hes a gigafrauder :lul: also Hes not slaying he is already engaged to someone u dumb curry muncher
Low IQ cúmskin i literally answered this above. Go read it you abused rat.

Also he definitely frauds a little but it doesn't change the fact he's one of the highest PSL in this forum and no girl will choose you over him. Just accept the mogg and keep improving, there's no need to cry over a mogg:feelsgood::feelsgood:

Also he definitely frauds a little but it doesn't change the fact he's one of the highest PSL in this forum and no girl will choose you over him. Just accept the mogg and keep improving, there's no need to cry over a mogg:feelsgood::feelsgood:
Dude his pics are gigafrauded

Are you blind

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220324-191314.png
    Screenshot_20220324-191314.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: salludon2.0, SendMePicsToRate, ROTTING and 1 other person
Just cherry pick a photo theory :feelswhy::feelswhy:

There are proper motion videos of him and he still looks very gl. I know some pics are a bit frauded but it still won't change the fact he's one of the highest psl in here. I am being realistic here
Dude his pics are gigafrauded

Are you blin

Jfl at ur cope hes not the best looking person on this forum you worthless greycel dog ur rooting for him because of curry alliance keep sucking on other mens cock :ogre:

Salludon mogs him to the sewers

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
Jfl at ur cope hes not the best looking person on this forum you worthless greycel dog ur rooting for him because of curry alliance keep sucking on other mens cock :ogre:
Jfl at your absolute rat IQ, i never said he's the best looking, i just said he's one of the highest PSL in this forum. Read again dog "ONE OF THE HIGHEST". Now keep seething for him:soy:

Jfl at your absolute rat IQ, i never said he's the best looking, i just said he's one of the highest PSL in this forum. Read again dog "ONE OF THE HIGHEST". Now keep seething for him:soy:
Dnr i mog you + suck on salludons cock greycel

Dellisola

lol at this ganges river curry chimping out above me. You cant get higher appeal than a med like dellisola

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
Salludon mogs lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Nobody mogs my itis Dellisola.
He will forever be the Italian med king mogger. Anyone who disagrees will be chokeslammed on the pavements of Sarojni nagar.
SpotlessGratefulAffenpinscher size restricted

Attachments

• 2281427_unknown.png
    2281427_unknown.png
    215.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.