Reactions: Willmogulater
i just wanna know how that guy made guy money

Isn't that guy a known pedophile

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Willmogulater
what’s ur monero address again?

what’s ur monero address again?
saaaar.... u forgot my 8 thousand rupees...

41gTyMhimjicdMTftyUcKphhi3FrCcXZYKvvFqrrmyyxZfiXr4s3SamW2oVuHwYG6QAp2sJe8RnQpaxTNnRb9TZPJBK7hJu

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
  • +1
saaaar.... u forgot my 8 thousand rupees...

41gTyMhimjicdMTftyUcKphhi3FrCcXZYKvvFqrrmyyxZfiXr4s3SamW2oVuHwYG6QAp2sJe8RnQpaxTNnRb9TZPJBK7hJu
4BAriNE65HzP3fTDep67TB85fyBnPnLEBKF7AK7qSGbdQTrzjFWZFMfJST2FEyHQEBRBUnQNMFkfnScj6eAUEpkmBM4mpvk
got yall

how much yall need and what’s it for

• Love it
Reactions: noobs
Phew. Thank God i never fell for it.

Alex all that info about me i gave you on PMs to convince you to give me money was completely false. In fact, drugs are bad and shouldn't be consumed for recreational use at all.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Willmogulater

Alex all that info about me i gave you on PMs to convince you to give me money was completely false. In fact, drugs are bad and shouldn't be consumed for recreational use at all.
Doesnt make any sense

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator

i never looked at your dm tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, MaghrebGator and Willmogulater
got yall

how much yall need and what’s it for
i need it to start day trading bc there’s no jobs around me to have initial capital because im in the middle of bumfuck nowhere mississippi and my parent are almost half a million in debt

i’ve simulated gains to where im very confident i could reach my target of getting to 1k in 4 months from 100$ since i rely on my rules to start options trading with 1k and im picking up some books on day trading rn

so that money would get me where i want to be like 7 months faster which would be great because im 15 and being emancipated early is good because of neuroplasticity

my parents said i could drop out if i want if im able to get a full time jobs wage

u said 100$ in the original post u said u would so i am happy with that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Willmogulater
i never looked at your dm tbh
You should have read it i invited you to come to my city, i told you my mother would cook for you and i would show you the entire place as long as you stayed away from degeneracy when you are with me.

But don't worry, i can assure you there was no mention of terms like 'narcotics' or measure units like grams, and if there was it was merely a coincidence when my phone fell on water.

• +1
give me money asap

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
give me money asap

Most pleasant way to ask for money