Alex Costa frauding height with shoes + insoles

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond

Everyone knows he’s short but look at this video

Elevator shoes and look how he walks when the video goes slow motion i just know he’s using insoles inside that shoe cause i fraud as well lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StephIsCold, Deleted member 13994, RoundHouse and 2 others
He has the head and body of a 5’5” person, even with the shoes he has visibly short legs and a massive head, my first reaction was “that guy is very short”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
Cant believe you can pull of retarded shit like this. Everyone should Be calling Him out

C23E025E 6F6C 4284 AD8D 6BB4498FA8B7

• JFL
Reactions: StephIsCold and Deleted member 13994
Jfl some say 5 foot 9 some say 6 foot 2

but I think he’s 5 foot 4

also bigfoot

Attachments

• A10317E9-7486-467D-90EF-0DC5C83E8BFE.png
    A10317E9-7486-467D-90EF-0DC5C83E8BFE.png
    642.8 KB · Views: 164
Honestly he looks really ugly to me for some reason. He looks really basic and groomed too too much IDK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270, Deleted member 13409 and Deleted member 7076
Honestly he looks really ugly to me for some reason. He looks really basic and groomed too too much IDK
His midface bones are no where to be seen

Idk how you can start a brand of yourself without being exceptionally good looking, hes average asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
He has good harmony.

He's like a 6.5 imo.

Good harmony, longish mid face, weak jaw, pretty boy eye area, chin isn't big enough.

Also I'm sure he is 6 foot

He has good harmony.

He's like a 6.5 imo.

Good harmony, longish mid face, weak jaw, pretty boy eye area, chin isn't big enough.

Also I'm sure he is 6 foot
6.5 psl is a massive overrate. His bones are very weak.

No way is he 5ft9

5’7 probably

doesnt look like the shoes its the weird way he stands with his arms out like that lol.
Cope. Vin diesel is one of the biggest height frauded out there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9666 and Deleted member 12669
this nigga is low tier norm who is doing every soft max in the book

id say the same if i rotted as much as u
What else am I supposed to do till Uni starts? I already go to the gym 5 times a week and meet with friends in the evening sometimes. The rest of the day I am rotting

What else am I supposed to do till Uni starts? I already go to the gym 5 times a week and meet with friends in the evening sometimes. The rest of the day I am rotting
go meet some girls or study or some shit? its not like rotting on here is beneficial

He looks ridiculous. Anything over 2 inches is going to start looking uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: APJ
Have you seen his GF, what an absolute king. At his height, having sex with a girl of that calibre.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
My guess is now 5’5.5 to 5’8.5. He is not 5’9 but he’s not much below 5’6”.

hard to know the truth with height frauders. When I used lifts in high school before a growth spurt I ranged 5’8 to 5’10 and had the big head effect this guy does

Have you seen his GF, what an absolute king. At his height, having sex with a girl of that calibre.
Having 1.5million followers can get any low tier normie a hot supermodel girlfriend in 2021. Being famous on social media is the highest currency to girls.

The dude should take finasteride as precaution, because his hair are the biggest asset of him. Once he loses it, his life will start to go downhill and in 1-2 years he will be mentally destroyed.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
go meet some girls or study or some shit? its not like rotting on here is beneficial
I know but I need to fix some things first till I try my luck with girls. I don’t feel comfortable enough in my body currently. But you are right I probably should do atleast something more productive but this shit site is addictive af

• +1
Reactions: dnrd
His feet look comically disproportioned. His head and shoes look massive compared to body.

his head look way to big compared to his body like many balkancels