• +1
Reactions: rpglover, whiteissuperior, ROTTING and 1 other person
you have to remember that chads are born not made
No GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rpglover, Schönling, SOS-Sonic and 6 others
you dont know how jaw surgery works.

Good luck to move your lower face to the edge whenever it possible when your entire craniofacial development is wrong.

Good looking people have forward growth all parts of skull. Meanwhile in jaw surgery you only move with your teeth. if you want end up as a chimp dog, with a disgusting philtrum, recessed orbitals, zygos, paranasal and forehead, go ahead.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Eren, Luis, Deleted member 13787 and 7 others
you dont know how jaw surgery works.

Good luck to move your lower face to the edge whenever it possible when your entire craniofacial development is wrong.

Good looking people have forward growth all parts of skull. Meanwhile in jaw surgery you only move with your teeth. if you want end up as a chimp dog, with a disgusting philtrum, recessed orbitals, zygos, paranasal and forehead, go ahead.
you always react like I'm trying to make a birdcell into a textbook chad, which I clearly know it's not possible.

my face doesn't fall into the "coceancig line" but not recessed at all. no bite problems, not recessed forehead, maxilla, etc.

I see no problem with forwarding a little bit by BIMAX.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, SOS-Sonic, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
jaw implants afterwards to ascend beyond normal

• +1
Reactions: chigoha, CristianT, Yerico7 and 2 others
Bimax+Genio+implants is the key to becoming from below average jaw to above average

• +1
Reactions: Eren, SOS-Sonic, Pumanator and 3 others
thats what you desperately need tbh
i believe you will achieve normie tier one day with all the effort

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luis and StrangerDanger
Bimax+Genio+implants is the key to becoming from below average jaw to above average
Brutal that I need all that just to go from normie to htn :lul:

Are genio and implants cheap relative to bimax? Cause I might be able to get bimax paid for

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, KDA Player and Anchor_Ship

Are genio and implants cheap relative to bimax? Cause I might be able to get bimax paid for
Genio is cheaper but depending on the surgeon implants can be even more expensive than bimax but usually bimax will be the most expensive with genio being cheaper than both since it requires less prep and less down time imo

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Genio is cheaper but depending on the surgeon implants can be even more expensive than bimax but usually bimax will be the most expensive with genio being cheaper than both since it requires less prep and less down time imo
Brutal genio is the only one I could do without, of course it’s the cheapest, good to know though thanks bro

Which surgeries are you aiming for?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Brutal genio is the only one I could do without, of course it’s the cheapest, good to know though thanks bro

Which surgeries are you aiming for?
Lower jaw surgery and genio in same procedure. 6 more days and I’ll know costs and ortho will suggest a braces plan

• +1
thats what you desperately need tbh
i believe you will achieve normie tier one day with all the effort
my nigga will be chad, shut up 😡😡😡

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Anchor_Ship

its worth it🙏
and if you are american you can afford it

• +1
implants are not suit for poorcels tbh. Pricy af, high chance of look uncanny af and imagine you have to reoperate yourself due to bad implant projection :ROFLMAO: and paid 2x$10k for looking like fucking potato gay

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Anchor_Ship
I prefer spend my money for hedonism rather than autistic cope with implants. Tho Im talking about only jaw implants, idk whether malar/infra orbital ones follow the same way

• +1
implants are not suit for poorcels tbh. Pricy af, high chance of look uncanny af and imagine you have to reoperate yourself due to bad implant projection :ROFLMAO: and paid 2x$10k for looking like fucking potato gay
Implants are quite risky ye. You’re legit trying to fraud craniofacial development and there is no good implant for increasing ramus height width or whatever

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 17244
I think moderation is key not going overboard and finding a balance while still having an impact is what u should go for with jaw implants but that’s water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

Not brutal at all, actually you're blessed to have the information and the iq to use it.

From HTN if you hardmax hair and eye area you can def be chadlite, and enjoy easy mode.

1PSL gain is huge

• +1
this basically

surgery is for turing ugliness into averageness

then you have to do extra stuff to get past average (implants , fillers , softmaxes etc...)

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Anchor_Ship
Nope over for you. Unless you look like @makeinithappen it is over
you always react like I'm trying to make a birdcell into a textbook chad, which I clearly know it's not possible.

my face doesn't fall into the "coceancig line" but not recessed at all. no bite problems, not recessed forehead, maxilla, etc.

I see no problem with forwarding a little bit by BIMAX.

Can you have wraparound with genio? Also aren’t jaw implants horrible and your skin sags over them while the implant deteriorates bone