Algerian judoka withdraws to avoid facing Israeli competitor

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
An Algerian judo competitor has withdrawn from the Tokyo Olympics after learning he could have faced an Israeli opponent.

Fethi Nourine said his political support for the Palestinian cause made it impossible to compete against Tohar Butbul. He told Algerian TV he would not "get his hands dirty" and his "decision was final". "We worked a lot to reach the Olympics, and the news came as a shock, a thunder", he added.
@Maesthetic Thoughts?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 8202, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
what do you want me to say

what do you want me to say
Are you Algerian?

Anyways, this guy is so obsessed with the Jewpill that he threw away his career for it. I bet only Chadlite Rutherford would do that here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, TsarTsar444, .👽. and 3 others
He could beat him, missed an opportunity

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and DesperadoRatado
He could beat him, missed an opportunity
Yes exactly, instead of giving up he could have used the chance to beat him, would have been better for his "cause". Maybe he was just afraid to lose though.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
jfl at not beating the jew to death by accident during the match :feelshah: ethnic iq strikes again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, chaddyboi66, .👽. and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
An Algerian judo competitor has withdrawn from the Tokyo Olympics after learning he could have faced an Israeli opponent.

Fethi Nourine said his political support for the Palestinian cause made it impossible to compete against Tohar Butbul. He told Algerian TV he would not "get his hands dirty" and his "decision was final". "We worked a lot to reach the Olympics, and the news came as a shock, a thunder", he added.
@Maesthetic Thoughts?
Average Algerian:
i1rpt8uazme31.jpg

[ISPOILER]@Golang Translation?[/ISPOILER]