Alhamdulillah, more profit

coisbhai

coisbhai

Londonstani/ADDcel
IMG 4288

i was an idiot and accidentally set my lot size to 0.17 at the start, then 10.0 for the second gold trade, @Scottrg and me have been at this for an hour

@Scottrg @PseudoMaxxer @flippasav

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Timmy, Aypo129, buflek and 12 others
Also I closed early on both, I was at the park and suffering from heart palpitations

GOOD JOB BHAI❤️❤️❤️

Attachments

• IMG_2372.jpeg
    IMG_2372.jpeg
    388.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and coisbhai
Signals are good, but if u learn how to trade SMC, you can make dummy money, TJR managed to 10x 1k in 3 days on his broker

U can make a career out of this, im still learning, it’s difficult and doing it yourself with no help from signals is very very hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, poopoohead, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Signals are good, but if u learn how to trade SMC, you can make dummy money, TJR managed to 10x 1k in 3 days on his broker

U can make a career out of this, im still learning, it’s difficult and doing it yourself with no help from signals is very very hard
Do you live off this?

• So Sad
Reactions: coisbhai
what exactly are you doing
and how can i make money from it

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight, RAMU KAKA and coisbhai
Do you live off this?
Not yet, hopefully I do soon though bc I’m sure if you’re able to emulate these signals by yourself from knowledge accumulation, you can make this money quite regularly, if i can turn it into a passion then I’ll be able to definitely live off it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, PseudoMaxxer and Debetro
Just downloaded the app and it doesn’t look what I thought it was. Gonna have a play around to see if it works if I get above 100.00 I will continue with the trades

• +1
Mash'Allah brother
make sure to play this against the evil eye it's real.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, poopoohead, 97baHater and 3 others
Just downloaded the app and it doesn’t look what I thought it was. Gonna have a play around to see if it works if I get above 100.00 I will continue with the trades
Watch a video on how to setup the apps first, it’s just MetaTrader can be weird at first, I’ll explain in PMs later like I told u

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, poopoohead and flippasav
@coisbhai wait till those niggas gonna post expose shit on you :lul::lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai and MA_ascender
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
@coisbhai wait till those niggas gonna post expose shit on you :lul::lul:

I know I'm living in your head rent free bro

These Indian telegram signals will work... until they don't :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, likenesss, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person

My cutie dont worry you’ll be successful one day too i wish u all the best❤️❤️

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender

I see to u also know about the indian enslaving method :feelshah::feelshah: mirin bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and MA_ascender
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension and MA_ascender
He’s right tho, most signal telegrams r scams, alhamdulillah I’m making money from these ones tho
bless me with your next profit so i can buy bread for my children yakhi

• Love it
Not yet, hopefully I do soon though bc I’m sure if you’re able to emulate these signals by yourself from knowledge accumulation, you can make this money quite regularly, if i can turn it into a passion then I’ll be able to definitely live off it
can you help me learn? what do I have to study? name some stuff or some guides or something bro please

can you help me learn? what do I have to study? name some stuff or some guides or something bro please
guy who went to highschool with my cousin is living his best life in dubai off trading rn. they said he didnt speak to anybody at all and spent the whole schoolday staring at the gold chart on his phone. i think he's a sperg but the millionaire 150 iq type of sperg

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and PseudoMaxxer
send me your snapchat in dms, we gonna make group with you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: coisbhai and PseudoMaxxer
why snapchat bhai i think incels are more likely to have discord :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
ok let me create an account and ill send it to ya, thank you bro

• +1
can u borrow me a dolla i need to pay the indians

Attachments

• IMG_2388.jpeg
    IMG_2388.jpeg
    1,000.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Prove to me by doing this same trades on webull

View attachment 3001861

i was an idiot and accidentally set my lot size to 0.17 at the start, then 10.0 for the second gold trade, @Scottrg and me have been at this for an hour

@Scottrg @PseudoMaxxer @flippasav
Just caged at your pfp, why does Maher have a black maxilla looks almost prognathic, top tier mogger though so who am I to judge

• JFL

Attachments

• D1D1A9DC-FC7D-4F0D-BF57-C1F5B77B0BA6.png
    D1D1A9DC-FC7D-4F0D-BF57-C1F5B77B0BA6.png
    360.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Can u teach me

that nigga still refusing to share signals with me, brutal :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Prove to me by doing this same trades on webull
I don’t use webull, I’m buying another funded next week to see if I can pass it in less than 7 days

The broker will be CTrader, also you’ve been skeptical about this on @Scottrg other post? Why the skepticism?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I don’t use webull, I’m buying another funded next week to see if I can pass it in less than 7 days

The broker will be CTrader, also you’ve been skeptical about this on @Scottrg other post? Why the skepticism?
Just use another broker instead of using the same exact one that Scott uses

bhai pls check dm :) @coisbhai

is this real? add me to ur group buddyboyos

Muslim accidentally makes profit: "Alhamdulillah! Clearly my imaginary friend Allah did this!"

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii