Alkaline phosphatase for bonemaxxing and/or anti ageing

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

Óðrmaxxing
I was looking at how different biomarkers change with age, and came across alkaline phosphatase. As u can see below , it is much higher in children , associated with the process of growing bones . The theory was if I can find biomarkers of youth , then recapituteing these levels could trick the body that it's young and therefore have a rejuvenateing effect.

But i realized alkaline phosphatase might be useful for increaseing bones , too . U see, bones are mineralized with hydroxyapetite which is basically calcium + phosphate groups . Alkaline phosphatase basically plays a role in mineralizeing bones with calcium and phosphate .

"In bone, alkaline phosphatase: (1) binds to collagen type I and prepares skeletal matrix for mineralization; (2) transports inorganic phosphate and free calcium into the cell; and (3) hydrolyzes organic phosphates, principally pyrophosphate and phosphoethanolamine, thereby increasing the local concentration of phosphate to values that exceed the calcium × phosphate product encouraging deposition of calcium phosphate as hydroxyapatite on collagen type I fibers."

So a potential strategy could be increaseing alkaline phosphatase endogenously or injecting it + bonesmashing . Clenching + alkaline phosphatase could grow gonions . Alkaline phosphatase + gym for frame . Alkaline phosphatase + teencel for heightmaxxing .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs, ey88, Alexios and 1 other person
I was looking at how different biomarkers change with age, and came across alkaline phosphatase. As u can see below , it is much higher in children , associated with the process of growing bones . The theory was if I can find biomarkers of youth , then recapituteing these levels could trick the body that it's young and therefore have a rejuvenateing effect.

View attachment 3170531

But i realized alkaline phosphatase might be useful for increaseing bones , too . U see, bones are mineralized with hydroxyapetite which is basically calcium + phosphate groups . Alkaline phosphatase basically plays a role in mineralizeing bones with calcium and phosphate .

"In bone, alkaline phosphatase: (1) binds to collagen type I and prepares skeletal matrix for mineralization; (2) transports inorganic phosphate and free calcium into the cell; and (3) hydrolyzes organic phosphates, principally pyrophosphate and phosphoethanolamine, thereby increasing the local concentration of phosphate to values that exceed the calcium × phosphate product encouraging deposition of calcium phosphate as hydroxyapatite on collagen type I fibers."

So a potential strategy could be increaseing alkaline phosphatase endogenously or injecting it + bonesmashing . Clenching + alkaline phosphatase could grow gonions . Alkaline phosphatase + gym for frame . Alkaline phosphatase + teencel for heightmaxxing .
Was about to like until i read bonesmashing

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxerlord and Youㅤ
need ways to increase alkaline phosphatase focally for bonemaxxing (bonesmashing itself would)

Last edited:
read the post . this is a serious , intellectual post

SIRT6 knockout reduces alkaline phosphatase @Donkeyballs

Yup, SIRT6 is an osteogenic factor and it upregulates RUNX2 and WNT/B which are very important for growth and osteoprogenitor cells into osteoblasts, these pathways begin to get silenced as we age and thus decreased NAD and sirtuin expression as we age also play a role in the silencing of these pathways, results in reduced bone formation, remodeling and etc

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ