All adults with Autism/Aspergers should be given the option for free consensual assisted suicide if they truly want to die. ASD has no cure, no silver

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
lining, and is a permanent, fate-sealing, insurmountable disability.

• High functioning ASD's unemployment rate is literally 90%. The neurotypical unemployment rate is 3% and other mental illnesses' general unemployment rate is only around 20~25%. This is because of extreme discrimination by neurotypicals against autistic people. 90% of unemployment is extremely brutal and pretty many guarantees an autistic person a life devoid of achievement.
  • ASD life expectancy is only 35 because of the stress of trying to be normal (comparable to gay conversion therapy) and because of the suicide rate. Neurotypical life expectancy is somewhere around 80.
  • ASD suicide rate is already 10x~15x the neurotypical suicide rate, even though ASD people are only 1% of the population and non-ASD are 99%.
  • 2/3 of ASD men go from birth to death without even one single romantic relationship.
  • Around half of ASD men have no friends.
  • ASD kids are 1% of the population but 63% of total bullying victims. Above 90% of ASD kids have been bullied in school.
Society is completely unwilling to help autistic people; there is no incentive whatsoever out there to help change any of these brutal realities for autistic people. These statistics are very extreme inequalities but they only make neurotypicals even happier knowing how bad autistic people have it. There is also no cure for ASD so the "it gets better" and "suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems" arguments are bullshit.

Therefore the world should start giving us the full right to die as long as it's consensual. Assisted death for people like me is a permanent solution to a permanent problem that has no other solution.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
Yea I agree. They shouldn't be forced to live, for most of them life is just absolute shit. Normies will always bully them and women will never want to date them. That includes women suffering from the same condition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, IWantToMax and Deleted member 1973

Source?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Yea I agree. They shouldn't be forced to live, for most of them life is just absolute shit. Normies will always bully them and women will never want to date them. That includes women suffering from the same condition.
ngl i'd lay pipe on an autistic bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Ritalincel
I've hung out with a 20 year old guy with a 13 year old's mindset before, he was chiller and more fun to hang out with than all the social media obsessed people i see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926