All “bad boys” and “bad girls” deserve to die in hell

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Where they belong lol.
It better exists,narcy cunts and whores should burn.

• +1
Reactions: reeaway, The Dude Abides and jefferson
You wont like me then

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I remember the first time my friend said he needs a bad girl. I was like "what?"
"You mean ugly?"
"No, a bad bitch"
You want her to abuse you? What the fuck is this bad girl meme. Like does she need a spanking or something JFL. Ya have fun with a girl that doesnt listen cause she "bad" what does she fucking cheat on you? Its the weirdest phrase I ever fucking heard. I guess its the equivalent to a bad boy but why would any dude want a cheating whore as a girlfriend? I know its in the music so thats why but still annoying how easily peoples opinions are conditioned.

I remember the first time my friend said he needs a bad girl. I was like "what?"
"You mean ugly?"
"No, a bad bitch"
You want her to abuse you? What the fuck is this bad girl meme. Like does she need a spanking or something JFL. Ya have fun with a girl that doesnt listen cause she "bad" what does she fucking cheat on you? Its the weirdest phrase I ever fucking heard. I guess its the equivalent to a bad boy but why would any dude want a cheating whore as a girlfriend? I know its in the music so thats why but still annoying how easily peoples opinions are conditioned.
To me, a bad girl isn't a cheating whore. But like a nympho gf who is a freak in bed.

Society is degenerate.

Don't sluts cheat? Or can a slut be monogamous?
You want
nympho gf who is a freak in bed.
You wont be the first or even the 50th dick in her so ya a slut. Also she will cheat and use emotional manipulation.