All ectomorphs are to be executed

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
This is law. Mesomorph kings are Ontop

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 2486 and 2 others
Don't do this

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 2205

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 2205
Ectomorphs look more aesthetic when on steroids right?
Laid and Zyzz were ectomorphs and they had iconic physics imo.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, MrGlutton and Deleted member 5187
No brother, mesomorphs are the most aesthetic and masculine. I had zyzz taken care of, I paid off some brutes to spike the drugs he was abusing. His early end was planned

laid will meet a similar demise
Don't do this
I’m sorry brother

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Kade, Deleted member 2486 and 2 others
Kill yourself

Ectomorphs make better mesomorphs.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Not,arnold schwarzenegger is mesophorm,and have the best physics

No brother, mesomorphs are the most aesthetic and masculine. I had zyzz taken care of, I paid off some brutes to spike the drugs he was abusing. His early end was planned

laid will meet a similar demise

I’m sorry brother
I heard body types were meme anyway.

Metoblism doesn't vary enough for there to be a clear distinction between Natty and juice.You can have wide hips but also wide shoulder width. Not sure what body type that would be.

Most peak Natty physiques look exactly the same too ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 5187
Honestly this is just:
You have good frame and builds muscle easier
Ofc this is better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 2205

Metoblism doesn't vary enough for there to be a clear distinction between Natty and juice.You can have wide hips but also wide shoulder width. Not sure what body type that would be.

Wide hips and wide shoulder = endomorph

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

you heard wrong.

people who classify it as a meme are just jealous because they don't fit their wanted somatotype.

i assure you that these body types are real, and if you want a simple explanation, it's merely genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 2205
you heard wrong.

people who classify it as a meme are just jealous because they don't fit their wanted somatotype.

i assure you that these body types are real, and if you want a simple explanation, it's merely genetics.
But a lot of people fall in between body types so I never understood the point of classifying them
Wide hips and wide shoulder = endomorph
What about wide hips and normal shoulders? We're they too subhuman to get their own body type?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MrGlutton and Blackout.xl
But a lot of people fall in between body types so I never understood the point of classifying them

What about wide hips and normal shoulders? We're they too subhuman to get their own body type?
If u have normal shoulders and wide hips then it’s over 4 u. It’s a low tier version of ectomorph I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

yes i heard about the combination thing

what i think it is, is that it's basically a body type that's gone rogue or out of place,

for example a meso-endo type combination.. it is said that this combination gains muscle easily, but they have weight problems etc

the reality is, it's a mesomorph that's gone fat, he can't control himself. but the thing is the mesomorph doesn't actually look fat, even though he's fat. that's the fascinating part.

i've been eating like crazy ever since i was young, and i did not develop to look like in appearance those land whales you see outside or on TV. instead i have a muscular frame despite not exercising.

it doesn't make sense but it's genetics you know?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
yes i heard about the combination thing

what i think it is, is that it's basically a body type that's gone rogue or out of place,

for example a meso-endo type combination.. it is said that this combination gains muscle easily, but they have weight problems etc

the reality is, it's a mesomorph that's gone fat, he can't control himself. but the thing is the mesomorph doesn't actually look fat, even though he's fat. that's the fascinating part.

i've been eating like crazy ever since i was young, and i did not develop to look like in appearance those land whales you see outside or on TV. instead i have a muscular frame despite not exercising.

it doesn't make sense but it's genetics you know?
Meso king. I’m mirin

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton